CBR1100XX.org Forum

For Sale: Givi E41 Monokey Keyless Hardbags

These came with my bike and even though they're really sweet, I don't think I'll need them often enough to justify keeping them around. Would rather pass them on to somebody that will use them a bunch. They look very close to new...barely a scuff on them.

I'm pretty sure they're the E41's (I'll admit, I don't know much about them). Rating on the label says 22 lbs max per side.

http://www.giviusa.com/Side-hardbags/Monok...ral/E41-KEYLESS

Includes mounting bracket and hardware also. (~$150)

Would prefer to sell them to somebody in Dallas / Ft Worth area, but will ship if needed. (I haven't checked on shipping cost yet)

$475 for cases & rack? Make me an offer if I'm out of line.

Also have some stock parts in the garage...header, cans, windshield, and seat. Let me know if you're interested in any of them.

Thanks,

Hank

post-142841-1317184236.jpg

post-142841-1317184242.jpg

post-142841-1317184256.jpg

post-142841-1317184263.jpg

post-142841-1317184269.jpg

post-142841-1317184273.jpg

Cool. I don't know much about them...they seem top notch though. I just don't think I'll use them enough to justify the space they'll take up in the garage.

I have one of these that I use as a top box. The keyless feature in great as you don't have to use a key to open the small door. Plexus, gloves, whatever, it's easy to get to. If I didn't already have a set of E46 side cases I'd be driving up to DFW to get these.

Good luck with the sale! These are great bags. I'd trade you for them. :icon_evilgrin: