CBR1100XX.org Forum

Fuel Pressure Regulator

Beaverbreath

Hi here goes my first post. I have a 2003 bird, stock pipes and I did have a K&N but I have a rough idle. So talking to Jaws I went back to a stock filter, still rough. The tach bounces around a bit. Soooo I have read a bunch of threads here and on the xx.com site about the Turbo City FPR. I emailed them (Tom at Turbo City) and he tells me they do not have a FPR for my model. Not sure it that is all Birds or just 2003. I understand my stock FPR pressure is 50psi. The TC FPR is set at 56psi as per Tom. I emailed him back asking what about the St1300 FPR? He said it might work but it is set at 58psi but the vac line fitting is in a different place. Sooooo does anyone know where I can get a 56psi FPR for my Bird? Thanks

Have you considered running a fuel system cleaner such as SeaFoam through it first. May just be a bit clogged up.

Did that, no difference. Have to sync the throttle bodies someday soon. But what I read from the ones that have done the change it sounds like a good thing to do.

Have you considered running a fuel system cleaner such as SeaFoam through it first. May just be a bit clogged up.

I wonder if the problems in Japan are the reason, unable to get a stock one. I thought he just took a stock one and adjusted the pressure by clamping the cover till he got the correct pressure readings..

Might not be that hard to do..I wonder?

I wonder if the problems in Japan are the reason, unable to get a stock one.

I bought one from them just a month or two ago. So it may be a sourcing problem.

That could be, I hear other items are hard to source from Japan. Wish he would have told me that.

I wonder if the problems in Japan are the reason, unable to get a stock one.

I bought one from them just a month or two ago. So it may be a sourcing problem.