CBR1100XX.org Forum

Highly polished swingarm 4 sale! SOLD!

I polished this swingarm same as I did on my Purple Plazma. Wet sanded by hand and highly buffed. Comes with all you see in the pix. Polished where you can easilly attend to it, and still factory coated where it would be real tough to get at. Asking $175 + actual shipping cost ( no "handling fee"). Should fit all year XXs.

101_0487.jpg

101_0486.jpg

101_0485.jpg

101_0484.jpg

I polished this swingarm same as I did on my Purple Plazma. Wet sanded by hand and highly buffed. Comes with all you see in the pix. Polished where you can easilly attend to it, and still factory coated where it would be real tough to get at. Asking $175 + actual shipping cost ( no "handling fee"). Should fit all year XXs.

101_0487.jpg

101_0486.jpg

101_0485.jpg

101_0484.jpg

Hello,

I like the swing arm. My XX swing arm has been sprayed with battery acid and rubbed raw by my Two Bros. round exhaust cannisters. looks like hell.

Can this swing arm be clear coated to seal up the nice work you did.

Also, what is your bottom line price to ship to Pa. 18052

Thanks, Chad.

Sweet looking swingarm, certainly shiny :icon_biggrin:

Also wondering if you could shoot some clear over it to protect it? Would think the smooth surface wouldn't allow the paint to stick to it..

oh you also got a hole in the knee of your pants. :icon_whistle:

I've asked my shop's paint supplier what clear would work best to protect polished alum items, he said perhaps a clear acrylic enamel "might" stick, but wasn't real sure. I've tried my polyurathane catalyzed clear but it dosen't stick well enough :icon_neutral: At least if a scratch turns up, not a big deal to polish it out.

I thought blue jeans with various holes were the fad? Guess if you are a young female with a great bod they are the way to go, not when your a 56 year old man though :(

Yes, there is a clear powder coating. This was applied to my Muzzy muffler aftera metallic "silver vein" coating was applied. But........finding an outfit that is professonal and reliable, resonably priced, and can deliver in something less than almost forever, and stand by their job isn't always easy.

Yes, there is a clear powder coating. This was applied to my Muzzy muffler aftera metallic "silver vein" coating was applied. But........finding an outfit that is professonal and reliable, resonably priced, and can deliver in something less than almost forever, and stand by their job isn't always easy.

Hey Steve,

Thanks again for a good deal on this swingarm. Looks great and lots of hard work paid off. Nice meeting you.

Chad.