Model

CBR100XX Blackbird

Mileage

13,665 at the moment

Asking Price

$5,000

Contact Info

email comvista at 5evans.com or call/text (936) 522 863 three

Super clean 2002 Honda Super Blackbird. Had this bike for three years. My boys have moved and sold their bikes. My wife won't ride, so it's not getting much use these days. It just scowls and hurls insults at me from the corner of the garage. I'd like to see it go to a Blackbird enthusiast.

Mileage of 13,xxx is just break-in for these bikes.

Clean/clear title. Previous owner had a run-off into the grass. He replaced lower fairing and mirror stay, I replaced scuffed stator cover. Only very minor scuffing on the mirror housing to tell that anything ever happened. No incidents under my watch.

Mods include:

• Beautiful set of MIG high pipes (these are unobtainable)
  • Undertail
  • Zero Gravity windscreen
  • Helibars
  • Vista Cruise
  • Osram 65w Rally Headlight bulbs (you will see and be seen with these)
  • 6mm rear suspension shim
  • Frame plugs
  • Michelin Pilot Powers in great shape
P1300994.jpg

P1300993.jpg

P1300992.jpg

P1300990.jpg

P1300989.jpg

P1300987.jpg

P1300986.jpg

P1300983.jpg

P1300982.jpg

P1300985.jpg

P1300999.jpg

• 10 months later...

That "pending sale" is ME!!! Hate to admit this, but this will be my 4th "bird". Believe me, this is a done deal -- flying out next Wednesday night ... a week from right now I'll be riding her back to her new Colorado home at roughly 6800 feet above sea level!!!

Thanks "Ogre" for all the assistance thus far -- am looking forward to meeting you!!

Don

Nope ... not that guy -- my "other" bikes all support my off-road dirt racing.

To answer the questions regarding my other three birds:

1) First bird = '00 (bought this one new out in NM) -- had my first speeding ticket w/in an hour ("But officer, I was told I needed to break her in!") Anyway, sold when my second son was born, and I was limited on amount of time I could spend riding (very sad day).

2) Second bird = another '00 (was Jerry's [TheMotoBeagle] bird -- bought it several months before the tragedy) -- if you're not sure what I'm talking about, do a search on "TheMotoBeagle". Loved that bike (had the same MIG pipes as this one) -- had to sell it following a divorce (another sad day).

3) Third bird = '99 -- bought it out here in CO. Held on to it until a former g/friend of mine convinced me to get a Concours so we could ride two-up more comfortably (very sad day -- selling the bird, not ridding myself of the/gfriend). [Note: sold the Concours when I became unemployed unexpectedly -- was actually a fun ride, but NOT a "bird]

This bird will remain with me for years/miles to come -- can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This bird will remain with me for years/miles to come -- can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, you finally got the right color. :icon_evilgrin:

That "pending sale" is ME!!! Hate to admit this, but this will be my 4th "bird". Believe me, this is a done deal -- flying out next Wednesday night ... a week from right now I'll be riding her back to her new Colorado home at roughly 6800 feet above sea level!!!

Thanks "Ogre" for all the assistance thus far -- am looking forward to meeting you!!

Don

Nice clean bike-Great price. I'm sure your are looking forward to the ride home.

Don't feel like there is something "wrong" with a 4th XX. I just added a 3rd to my stable and also have a Busa and ZX14. Just hard to beat the ole Blackbirds-Its Honda at its best.

The countdown is on!!!

Will be flying out in t-minus five hours ... landing in Houston later tonight.

This time tomorrow, I'll be heading n.west through Texas, on in to Oklahoma, and back here to CO!

Can't wait!!! :icon_biggrin: