CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS Oxford tank bag

I was sitting out in the garage looking at this bag and how nice it was, and that I would never use it.

unsure of the liter size. Its large and expands into a taller bag. Heavy zipper, rain cover, removeable front pocket. dual rainproof map bags. converts into backpack. If your a long distance rider it would be a good bag. I am currently missing a couple pieces. a front strap, and im thinking there is a expansion bag that should go with it. If I ever stumble upon it I will include it. It is magnetic.

http://www.bikesax.com/Merchant2/merchant....Product_Count=5

This is the bag, if anyone wants it, ill try and make them a good deal. Its in very good condition, Shows light use at best, but has been used. I can take photos of it and send out if anyone wants to see it. I thought about keeping it, but just would not use it. Im also loaded down with things to sell from my buddies collection that had the fatal accident. (this was not in the accident) Would just like to see it go to someone who would use it versus me hanging it with my other bags on the side of the toolbox. Thought someone off here would have more use of it that the street fighter forums I frequent.

Yeah its the same color. I know the strap and im pretty sure the mid bag is still around. It might take some time before I come across it, but when I do I will add it. I hauled a truck and trailer away to start going through and selling and it wasnt 10% of what he had stashed about the house. Ill take photos of the bag and its components for you so you can see exactly what I have currently. Its a sweet bag even as is.

Taking my son fishing right now, but will snap these for you when we get back.