CBR1100XX.org Forum

-- SOLD -- Corbin Gunfighter seat, with the Lady backrest for the seat

I’m selling my 1997 CBR 1100XX and I am thinking of selling the "Corbin Gunfighter seat", with the Lady backrest for the seat separte from the bike.

The seat has had my butt in it for years, but it's in good shape with no rips or tears, and the lady backrest has only been used a few times and is in new condition.

If you would like to trade up, I will need your original seat (to put back on my bike so I can trade my bike in) and $200.00. O.B.O.

I'm in Wisconsin.

Matt

Sold, sorry Drew, if we would have had more time I would have...

And your right OrganDonor, I am already missing my Corbin seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just driving the new bike home :icon_doh:

Congrats on the new bike.

The Connie's sure look nice in black!

They sure do... that's why I bought one.

His bike, however, is blue.

Organ Donor, you have a Conn 1400 also, what year?

Did you buy a new seat for it yet?

I would also like to mount a GPS on the handle bars, cruise control, etc...any ideas?

I will take any tips you may have for a new owner... :icon_evilgrin:

I have a corbin on my 09 c14.

not as comfy as the corbin on my xx, but much better then that huge piece of foam kawasaki calls a seat.

No Corbin on the Connie.... yet. I have an 09 that I picked up as a leftover three weeks ago. 3 weeks and 850 miles later, I'm ready for a Corbin.

I put the KB Risers on my C14... you can get them at murphskits.com. When you order them you can also get a couple of RAM-Mount balls that screw right into the risers. It gives RAM-Mounts between the handle bars. I'll be putting my Garmin on one, and the other mount is used for my iPhone.

not as comfy as the corbin on my xx, but much better then that huge piece of foam kawasaki calls a seat.

What did you give for the Corbin, I looked at their website and it looks like the seat they offer comes in two parts and you have to buy both?

As far as the handle bar height it seems fine so far, but I drove it home...so time will tell.

What did you give for the Corbin, I looked at their website and it looks like the seat they offer comes in two parts and you have to buy both?

As far as the handle bar height it seems fine so far, but I drove it home...so time will tell.

I gave 450-500 for it slightly used on the concours.org site

it does come in two pieces, you mount a bar that the front part latches to, the rear slides under and uses stock seat latch.