CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS/D&D carbon fiber slip-ons sold

When somebody sends you payment via PayPal, they can check the 'personal' tab and PayPal won't take that percentage (unless you have a business registered at PayPal using that email address)

paypal.jpg

I use this all the time.

Just FYI

When somebody sends you payment via PayPal, they can check the 'personal' tab and PayPal won't take that percentage (unless you have a business registered at PayPal using that email address)

I use this all the time.

Just FYI

Me too, but be careful with that. You lose what little recourse you have with paypal if the deal goes south.

added pics other then that little rash witch is on the closer pipe in the pics.

Couldn't you rotate that clamp or buff out those little marks?

when on the bike you cant really see them. but with a little elbow grease you can do alot to make it look better.

These pipes sound great, at full throttle it is like the gates of hell just opened up. I used to ride a lot with a guy who also had a set of these slip ons. We could roll around setting off car alarms. The best part was dropping two gears and passing cars, you could really hear them howl.

They really sound great at idle. Good luck with the sale!

• 2 weeks later...
These pipes sound great, at full throttle it is like the gates of hell just opened up. I used to ride a lot with a guy who also had a set of these slip ons. We could roll around setting off car alarms. The best part was dropping two gears and passing cars, you could really hear them howl.

They really sound great at idle. Good luck with the sale!

You aint kiddin'! I had a set of the stainless and you wanna talk about loud! I traded for the stockers cuz the local cop could hear her warmin up across town, and it gave him time to get in the car. :icon_whistle: Aside from being heard from behind for about 3miles at night, they really look trick and seemed to open up quite a bit of throttle response. Hope they are well used! Gratz on the sale

Took off the Yosh slip-ons and installed the D&D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW they are loud!!! But I love them I liked the look of the yosh better though, but at this point going to try selling the yosh slip-ons. These pipes are definently a safety + wildlife, cages etc... can hear you a mile away :icon_evilgrin::icon_evilgrin:

Took off the Yosh slip-ons and installed the D&D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW they are loud!!! But I love them I liked the look of the yosh better though, but at this point going to try selling the yosh slip-ons. These pipes are definently a safety + wildlife, cages etc... can hear you a mile away :icon_evilgrin::icon_evilgrin:

I liked them but I use the bird as a sport tourer. I liked the sound!! enjoy.