CBR1100XX.org Forum

'03 XX 4 sale

I'm posting this info for a good friend of mine who is looking to purchase an ST1300. Bike was bought new as a left-over in 2005. One owner bike with only 3,173 miles on her.Givi windshield, VFR800 handlebars,Kisan signal minder/rear signal running light set up. Automatically cancels turn signal after 10 flashes. Clear title. Always babied and maintained properly.Always stored with no exposure to the elements. Asking $5400. No pix available right now, but ya'll know what a black metallic 2003 XX looks like, right? Delivery available by open cycle trailer up to 200 miles one way for $1.00 per loaded mile + any tolls. Never crashed, never fell over, a solid 8.5 - 9.0 on a 1 - 10 scale.Guaranteed to delight!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm posting this info for a good friend of mine who is looking to purchase an ST1300. Bike was bought new as a left-over in 2005. One owner bike with only 3,173 miles on her.Givi windshield, VFR800 handlebars,Kisan signal minder/rear signal running light set up. Automatically cancels turn signal after 10 flashes. Clear title. Always babied and maintained properly.Always stored with no exposure to the elements. Asking $5400. No pix available right now, but ya'll know what a black metallic 2003 XX looks like, right? Delivery available by open cycle trailer up to 200 miles one way for $1.00 per loaded mile + any tolls. Never crashed, never fell over, a solid 8.5 - 9.0 on a 1 - 10 scale.Guaranteed to delight!

Send me some pics. I might be interested in taking this off your hands. ndivita@kc.rr.com

Thanks to this board, I am in the process of becoming the proud new owner of this bike. Thanks to all involved in facilitating the transaction underway.... :icon_clap:

Mike , the current owner, is just as thrilled. I'm sure he's glad his "baby" is going to someone who can appreciate what it is and will take good care of it as he has. At $5200, your getting one Hell of a deal ! Enjoy ,and best of luck with it !

Mike , the current owner, is just as thrilled. I'm sure he's glad his "baby" is going to someone who can appreciate what it is and will take good care of it as he has. At $5200, your getting one Hell of a deal ! Enjoy ,and best of luck with it !

I will be waiting with open arms to receive this bike, for sure.

Now if I can just scare up a set of used beetle bags....

These seem to be as scarce as hen's teeth, for some reason. I know they may not be as functional as some other hard bags, but damn do they look good on the BB.

Cheers...

Kinda sounds like this might be a done deal, but if not it's exactly what I'm in the market for. I also happen to have clean title on a cherry 2006 ST1300 I'm looking to get rid of in favor of the Bird and an enclosed trailer...

It's a done deal. This bike should be darkening my doorstep sometime in the next 10 to 12 days.