CBR1100XX.org Forum

Wanted: Adjustable RearSets

Anyone have a line on a used pair of RearSets for the new Track Bike ?

Maybe someone knows of a discounted supplier with good pricing ?

Seems like I can find most all the major brands for around $500, ouch!

How about a China knock-off company like the Pazzo lever guys ?

Gotta get ready for RacerXX !!

Keep an eye out here, or post a WTB here. A little patience will save you a lot of $$

Try to stick with Vortex or Woodcraft.

Alternately, you can get a new set of Woodcrafts directly from Woodcraft/CFM for around $330. Don't get to tied up with adjustabilty, it's not really a "must have".

Thanks Tim,

Adjustability would seem to be kind of important due to Brad and I both splitting ownership and ridership

There is a considerable differenece in height between us but then you already knew that !! :icon_biggrin:

Does the height difference really Not matter as far as adjustability ?

Brad really likes the Gilley's

Gilles are stupid expensive for something that might very well go sliding down the pavement, plus parts are going to be hard to come by. Vortex and Woodcraft are both common enough in the paddock that it could be the difference between finishing a day or not if you break a peg in a minor off.

Adjustability- overrated, IMO. You guys can ride the same bike all day long and not notice a need for more or less leg room. It's a friggin' track bike, if you're out there thinking "I could use a bit more leg room", you're doing something wrong. This coming from a guy whose heels sometimes touch his ass when he's out there ;)