CBR1100XX.org Forum

Looking for Valve Stems

rockmeupto125

I see a few nifty aluminium angled valve stems on ebay and on the accessory sites, but they're quite spendy. Does anyone know of a source for these at reasonable prices? The really nifty ones I've seen are nearly $30 each from places like Kurveygirl.com, and $70 (shipping) for a pair of valve stems is just a bit much. Are there less expensive and still neat alternatives out there?

EDIT-------the price from Kurveygirl.com is $29 PER PAIR, not each. My error and thanks to HD2T for pointing that out.

valve stems.

They have great prices on tires also.

They're very nice. They're also $29 each ($30, as far as I'm concerned) and the same ones the Kurveygirl carries.

$29.00 for a pair read the ad

You're right....thanks! As I researched these over the last couple of days I guess my failing vision caught up with me. I initially found them listed in a few places for $29 as each, or just not specified. With so many vendors out there who don't know their product, maybe an "each" is a set of two, who knows. Anyway, as I continued to see them listed from other suppliers at the same price, I didn't bother to look closely for "pair" or "each" and just assumed. If the price had been significantly different, I would have suspected, but the same price for one or two seemed illogical. Anyway, I also checked kurveygirl.com again, and her prices are indeed per pair, not per single.

Thanks again for the correction!