CBR1100XX.org Forum

Dynojet Power Commander 3 USB 102-410

this unit is used but came off my running 2001 XX and is working fine. Everything, wires, connectors, PC unit itself, all in excellent, working condition. The software disc is included along with the USB cable and 9v battery connector. I've collected a few maps and put those on a CD, the registration card is inside as well and it all ships in original box. The model number is 102-410. This power commander is for use on 1999-2001 models. I'm returning the bike to stock to sell this fall or next spring, that's why I'm getting rid of the power commander. I'd rather sell it to someone here instead of doing the ebay thing. $175 plus shipping, which will be actual $ to your zip code. Shouldn't be much, it's a pretty light and small box. PM me if you have any questions.

Here's some info from the Dynojet site;

USB (Universal Serial Bus) port provides an instant, problem-free way to connect your Power Commander to a computer

Provides precise information for fine-tuning a fuel-injected motorcycle when changing an air filter, installing a new exhaust system

or doing additional engine performance modifications

Each unit includes a built-in microprocessor and a specific map designed to improve engine performance over stock;

Dynojet continuously maps new calibrations for each bike for downloading at their web site .

If you do not have a computer, you can change the settings with three touch buttons on the faceplate

OEM-style wiring connectors with improved harness protection are supplied; no wiring modifications required

Includes easy-to-follow instructions

Direct injector control technology manages the fuel curve on models that do not have the sensors to monitor fuel adjustment

Features an expansion port for future add-on modules from Dynojet

Software is compatible with Windows 98se/ME/2000/XP; opens all maps with .djm extension

USB special cable and 9V battery

power adapter are included

Made in the U.S.A.

DSCF3078.jpg

DSCF3079.jpg