CBR1100XX.org Forum

olympia one piece phantom

Just bought this from Sprack2 (Jesse) and it doesn't fit me well. I have one of these in the mesh in XL and it's perfect, but this one is too short in the torso. If you are less torso than me, or have a smaller ass (just being a guy you should beat me there), than this suit is great. It is warmer than I expected, there is NO BREEZE unless you open the vents. I'd be willing to bet it's pretty waterproof without the liner, as it's cordura and well zippered and velcroed, but it comes with a waterproof liner as well. No rips, Jesse only wore it a handful of times and I wore it once around the block. Just long enough to realize my shoulders were killing me from the shortness of the torso. $250 -- I'm asking what I paid. I'm sure I could get it to you at PRIXXS or NEXXT or something if you'll be there.

post-11510-1278001089.jpg

Just bought this from Sprack2 (Jesse) and it doesn't fit me well. I have one of these in the mesh in XL and it's perfect, but this one is too short in the torso. If you are less torso than me, or have a smaller ass (just being a guy you should beat me there), than this suit is great. It is warmer than I expected, there is NO BREEZE unless you open the vents. I'd be willing to bet it's pretty waterproof without the liner, as it's cordura and well zippered and velcroed, but it comes with a waterproof liner as well. No rips, Jesse only wore it a handful of times and I wore it once around the block. Just long enough to realize my shoulders were killing me from the shortness of the torso. $250 -- I'm asking what I paid. I'm sure I could get it to you at PRIXXS or NEXXT or something if you'll be there.

post-11510-1278001089.jpg

How tall are you?

It is the yellow. To tell you the truth, I don't mind it. When it's on, you ain't lookin at it.

I'm somewhere around 5' 11", 200 lbs. The weight I'm sure eats up some of the height in the suit too.

It is the yellow. To tell you the truth, I don't mind it. When it's on, you ain't lookin at it.

I'm somewhere around 5' 11", 200 lbs. The weight I'm sure eats up some of the height in the suit too.

Hmm...I'm 6'4" 230...though I have no ass or boobs. Still I think if its short on you it prob wouldn't work for me.

Edit:

Size Chart

Alpha Size Suit Size Height Weight

SM 34-36 5'3"-5'9" 120-150

MED 38-40 5'3"-5'10" 150-170

Lg 42-44 5'6"-6'1" 170-190

XL 46-48 5'8"-6'2" 190-210

2XL 50-52 5'9"-6'3" 210-230

3XL 54-56 5'11"-6'4" 220-250

4XL 58-60 6'-6'5" 240-280

https://www.motoliberty.com/prod_detail.asp?Prod_ID=427

Hmm...I'm 6'4" 230...though I have no ass or boobs. Still I think if its short on you it prob wouldn't work for me.

I would say probably not. Bummer. If you like the idea though, find one in tall. These things are great.