CBR1100XX.org Forum

O.E.M. Honda oil filters for XX

I found two brand new Honda spin on oil filters for the XX. Part # 15410-MFJ-D01. $15 for both plus shipping.

PM sent...

I found two brand new Honda spin on oil filters for the XX. Part # 15410-MFJ-D01. $15 for both plus shipping.

PM sent...

Fucker!

• 1 month later...

PM sent...

Fucker!

Hey plazma you know your bike is for sale.

STILL FOR SALE ... The bike has only 846 original miles on it, adult ridden, has been regularly maintained, is in excellent condition, nothing wrong, never raced or in an accident, always kept in garage ... is like NEW. I'm the first owner, the bike has clear and clean title, and all the papers that you will need come along with the bike. The price is $2.400 shipping included to your address ... I'm forced to sell the bike as soon as possible for serious financial reasons. The bike is located in Eureka, CA. If you will decide to have a deal, we can use a shipping company to protect your money and my bike, it's up to you if you want ... Also, a refund policy will be included. Currently for a few days I'm in England with my work, but don't worry because my wife can handle the shipping process. Please let me know if you need more info about the bike, and also i will explain you better how this deal will be closed very safe for both sides ... Here you can see more photos of the bike: http://img717.imageshack.us/slideshow/webp...id=51603885.jpg

Waiting your reply,

2400.00 good deal.

Daniel.

STILL FOR SALE ... The bike has only 846 original miles on it, adult ridden, has been regularly maintained, is in excellent condition, nothing wrong, never raced or in an accident, always kept in garage ... is like NEW. I'm the first owner, the bike has clear and clean title, and all the papers that you will need come along with the bike. The price is $2.400 shipping included to your address ... I'm forced to sell the bike as soon as possible for serious financial reasons. The bike is located in Eureka, CA. If you will decide to have a deal, we can use a shipping company to protect your money and my bike, it's up to you if you want ... Also, a refund policy will be included. Currently for a few days I'm in England with my work, but don't worry because my wife can handle the shipping process. Please let me know if you need more info about the bike, and also i will explain you better how this deal will be closed very safe for both sides ... Here you can see more photos of the bike: http://img717.imageshack.us/slideshow/webp...id=51603885.jpg

Waiting your reply,

2400.00 good deal.

Daniel.

I swear...we need to find these losers and pay them a visit!!

:icon_guns:

So, give us a link to the add so we can go mess with him! :icon_evilgrin:

WOW! Seriously, this is messed up. If "he" weren't in Kenya or Russia I'd recommend we arrange a meet and.....well you know the rest.......... Lay hands on him and pray for him. Fuckers!! :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Waiting your reply,

2400.00 good deal.

Daniel.

I swear...we need to find these losers and pay them a visit!!

:icon_guns:

They need to be exterminated in a very painful fashion. It's bullshit and is a perfect example of what kind of lowlife vermin that are out there.