CBR1100XX.org Forum

Suspension Wizard

rideonXX

Recently became aware of a suspension tuner that seems to fall under the heading of 'wizard'. Best part is, he has a good web site, and a lot of video of him at work on the web. If you are serious about your riding, it would serve you interests well to check him out. His name is Dave Moss------site www.feelthetrack.com

Also, you can google 'two clicks out' and take your pick.

One other thing, his set of DVD is available from www. sportbikewrench.com and they have been much better than good to deal with.

Many of us have had handling problems on the track or spirited street riding which ended in a bad day---I really believe Dave's information can bring some light and solutions to all that. See what you think-------

Happy trails, kel

hey Kel. +1000 on Dave Moss.

I believe a year or so ago I mentioned my experiences with him at the track. From my engineering viewpoint, this is a guy who can precisely explain what is going on and what it means to you as a rider. Also, he is just a really cool guy, enjoyed all the time chatting with him at the track.

And thanks again for helping me with the tire change on my road trip, I'll never forget how helpful you were!

Hi Mike,

You probably did mention him but I didn't look him up and quickly forgot his name. You surely called it right though. Hopefully some of the folks on here will invest the time to watch him explain things that are vital for safety and success, as much as possible, when riding aggressively.

You are more than welcome for the little assistance I was able to provide. Somewhere I still have a couple of pictures of you doing the wheel change in the parking lot of Cal Coast---when I come across them again I will send them to you.

Hope all is well with you----happy trails, kel

You are more than welcome. In checking out the 'Two Clicks Out' segments, you will note how he talks about different riding styles and how the suspension needs to be adjusted accordingly. You may have notice where he would talk about how certain poor setups lead to crashes. You have ridden a lot so I'm sure you will recognize and know why certain things happened that caused the 'pucker factor'. Anyway, glad you found value in it. Hopefully others will as well.

Happy trails, kel