CBR1100XX.org Forum

2000 CBR 1100XX - $3000 OBO

40k miles on the tach. 2nd owner, bought with 30k. Was my daily ride for the last 4yrs. Never dropped. Erion full exhaust, have the stock exhaust and you're welcome to it. Brand new Metzler M1/Z6 tires. Galfer SS lines. EBC-HH pads. 5k miles on new ZVM chain and OEM sprocket. New CCT. Always used Mobil1. 3in crack in lower left fairing from prior owner and no centerstand.

Going back to get my masters this fall and I'm selling the bikes to help pay.

PM or email spracktx@yahoo.com.

xx_dash.jpg

xx_bl.jpg

xx_fl.jpg

xx_fr.jpg

xx_ls.jpg

xx_rs.jpg

xx_crack.jpg

Edit 4/17: Still for sale.

Tech-- Two up is no problem. My wife likes it. We've been on numerous week-enders on the bird. The only thing we added for comfort were beadrider beads for the seats. Added hours to a our daily ride limit. Of course my wife has never been spoiled by a wing or ultraglide type tourer so that may have bearing here.

I know Stan (CBRXXQuad) and Evl Eric ride two up somewhat regularly. I'm sure there are others....

yeah, i know that. but shes convinced its a "crotch rocket", and i haven't seen one local enough to get her to sit on it, because we live in BFE. if it was her choice, we get a hardly, but i have made it clear that i'd rather never get another bike at all than get one of them.

I keep coming back and looking - Thinking "Will the price drop a bit more?" In the mean time someone else with a couple more bucks and a wife that's just a little more understanding is going to call him up and offer a little less than hat he's asking. My wife would ride the shit out of that. She's working on her certificate. Shes a very good rider already.

I just allow myself to drive myself cazy.

:icon_rolleyes:

Just an update. I have a deposit and waiting on full payment. Should be gone this week. Have a bunch of accessories I'll be posting soon.

Dammit. Lemme know if it falls through for some reason.

Just an update. I have a deposit and waiting on full payment. Should be gone this week. Have a bunch of accessories I'll be posting soon.

hope it goes well...waiting to see the accessories...that was a great deal for the right person.

• 2 weeks later...