CBR1100XX.org Forum

Please Close - WTB 2001+ Blackbird

After much debate I've finally decided that I'm interested in selling my VFR and finding a 2001 or newer Blackbird. It must be clean and well kept, with reasonably low miles. My top pick would be the red 2001 model, but if you have a black one I would like to hear about it.

I'm watching Craigslist, Ebay and Cycle Trader but wanted to post here as well...

Thanks!

Britt

Congrats, man. If you ever have any questions or need help with service, drop me a line. I'm practically right around the corner from you.

Thanks. Where about are you located? I'm pretty well mechanically and electrically inclined and do most of my own maintenance, but it wouldn't hurt to know someone local who knows the bird!

My VFR has a new owner as of yesterday afternoon. It will be missed but I'm looking forward to my new XX...

IMG_4261.jpg

I'm just west of Rt.53 and Hobson Rd. Keep an eye on the meets section, there's quite a few guys local around here and we try to get together a couple/few times a year.