CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB: Euro Switch - Right Side

I have one, what is it worth to you? What are you going to do with it? Will it look cooler on your bike than mine? If you buy it, will my balls look smaller than yours? (HAHAHAHA, not possible). PM me if you want if Jeffro, I just installed VFR bars and forgot to install it......

I have one, what is it worth to you? What are you going to do with it? Will it look cooler on your bike than mine? If you buy it, will my balls look smaller than yours? (HAHAHAHA, not possible). PM me if you want if Jeffro, I just installed VFR bars and forgot to install it......

Jeff already has one. Fuck him. I'll give you $5 more for it.

what do I have to do with it??? LOL.....hijack!

do the euro or later year left sides have the pass flicker switch? thanks in advance...

I don't know about the left side, Euro switch but the right side one has extra switches that allow you to turn off the headlight. A great option for use with HID lights.

Left side has flash to pass.

Jeffro, looking in my garage I found a stock, American right switch assembly. Getting worried it might have been on my 1998 when I sold it. :icon_redface::icon_redface: I will keep looking and advise. Didn't John have a lead on these back in the day? I got mine from the ex-bluebird riding Canadian.

Left side has flash to pass.

Jeffro, looking in my garage I found a stock, American right switch assembly. Getting worried it might have been on my 1998 when I sold it. :icon_redface::icon_redface: I will keep looking and advise. Didn't John have a lead on these back in the day? I got mine from the ex-bluebird riding Canadian.

Wow for $5 extra you really go all out. Nice cover story and everything. :icon_whistle:

Why not add your own switch to your US version?

The headlight wiring runs through the kill switch, ask me how I know.

:icon_wink:

so what year(s) left (if any) has the pass flicker switch? My stock 2001 doesn't have one. Did they add it later? I swapped this out on my old Katana and went to a 2003/4/5 (don't remember) pod for my 2002 and it plugged right in. sorry for the off topic.

US models never had it, you have to source a Euro spec switch pod. If you want flash to pass, just hit the starter button. It has an override so the starter won't engage while the motor is running, but it still bypasses the headlights while depressed.

US models never had it, you have to source a Euro spec switch pod. If you want flash to pass, just hit the starter button. It has an override so the starter won't engage while the motor is running, but it still bypasses the headlights while depressed.

Thats also a good way to kill the lights when your evading someone. Cough. Cough. :icon_whistle:

Just dont pull in the clutch with the button pushed.

Why not mod a US-spec right switch with a small toggle or rocker switch?

The headlight wiring runs up and through the start switch to kill the headlight when you hit the starter. You could tap the wire coming out of the start switch, and run it through your own switch. There is plenty of room to install the switch under the kill and above the start button.

I have one I may experiment with.

picture128-1.jpg

Have you already sourced the ST switch?

Yes and no...... I have eyes on a few of them and actually bought one on ebay but the seller is having a hard time figuring out how to ship it! :icon_rolleyes:

You should tell him about that new shipping method. I'll try to explain but bear with me. First he drops it in this thing called a box. At this point using tape comes in somehow or other. Maybe thats where the problem is. I forget what to do next. I should go check google.