CBR1100XX.org Forum

2003 bird in Arizona For Sale

I am asking $5000 obo. (Craigslist)

MODS:

• Yoshimura Exhaust system (Carbon Fiber construction)

• Power Commander (Which allows you to change fuel mixture and timing from your PC)

• Double Bubble wind screen

• Corbin Seat

• Reduced the Gear Ratio from 17t front to 16t front

• Changed gears in the rear from 45t to 46t

• Added X Ring drives chain.

• Medium grade tires for better stickiness on the road.

• Penske Rear shock system that allows you to adjust the softness of the suspension depending on your riding style. Straight or Curvaceous you know what I mean!!!

• Rear hugger

• Then there’s the custom paint on the bike from colorzone.com out of LA area. Red Flames

• Engine Liquid Cooled 16 Valve DOHC Inline4

• 1137 CC

• 11:1 Compression

• EXTRAS:

Removed the stock rear light and replaced with smaller LED’s

Custom paint from colorzone.com out of LA. Red And Silver Flames

Please Call or text me if you want more pictures please contact me.

Bill 520-906-7177

3n33p23l05Ob5T75P1a2363164c97348915b5.jp

I could check the shipping cost but I can not include the shipping. (Or Maybe meet half way could be an option)

(Shipping update will be less than $700 to Miami FL.)

Yes it's an F-16 from Tucson not Luke. Yes I am a Jet Mechanic for them.

The mileage is 40000.

Here is a link for more pictures.

CBR1100xx Tucson

If you are looking for a shipping contact, try "Jim or Sol Carter". I got a quote from him to ship from Tucson to Cleveland and he had a great price.. enclosed trailer, insured, specializes in bikes, has 3 trucks running.. Jim is a real class guy.

salesxtreamvoip@hotmail.com

and make sure you tell him it's not the same bike from Tucson that the seller flaked on.

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...
so is the other craigslist bike in tucson the one the guy flaked out on? he sent me pics and a video, and i was interested, but i'm a little concerned now. i would try to go look at it but its too far away.

Yeah that was another bike. If you search the archives you'll see he picked it up from a repo yard.. sounds like it might've had some problems. I had an agreement to purchase and was in the process of getting the cash to him and he started going goofy a few days later. I was pretty ticked at the time because I'd already set up a shipper and was in the process of getting him the cash.. but in hindsight I'm glad I didn't get the bike.

Fwiw I won't buy anything "far away" anymore. Cash in hand after physical bike inspection.. there's too many sketchy people. Kinda sad.