CBR1100XX.org Forum

03 XX on CL - not mine

$5000 is a damn good deal

I have a 2003 CBR 1100XX in very clean shape. It has smoked windscreen Corbin beetle style hard bags and $1200 in dash custom radar detector system. Low low miles(7867) total. Newer tires and chain sprokets maybe 1200 miles tops on them. This is the last year this beautiful bike was made in the US, it is a very fast and smooth bike will run with a Hyabusa all day long. I need the money and the space just got married so its time to let this beauty go! Its priced to sell asking $5,000 firm this bike is very clean and you will not find such a rare bike for such great price! NO TRADES!! Need it to go pls contact Matt on cell or email me. Cell 520-730-8082 Thx for looking.

heads up.. might be the same bike?

http://www.cbrxx.com/engine-airbox-exhaust...html#post120822

VERY SICK BIRD ANY HELP?

AZbling520

VERY SICK BIRD ANY HELP?

So here it goes. I bought a 2003 xx from a repo yard my father in law works out for a stupid cheap price! It had been sitting for about a year by the time I got it. I began by flushing out tank and old fuel and oil etc. Replaced the fuel pump and lines and soaked the injectors. New battery and turned the key and fired up. But this where I get stuck, it runs really rough and rich! So rich it was burning half tank of gas in 10 miles! So I ran bottle of sea foam thru it to try to clear out any excess that might be in system. Then checked my oil and it was almost all fuel. So I sent injectors to be cleaned and checked. They are fine put them back in and bike runs worse FI light is now on and more gas in oil and now dripping out pipes! I'm at a loss is it the computer relays ? If you can help I would really be greatful