CBR1100XX.org Forum

where do you buy your dress up bits? (and also some wanted items)

I have some black billet reservoir covers like this on my Katana with the Kat logo....do they make any with 1100xx or just the XX logo on them? I can't seem to find any...that and a license plate frame cover. These are just black cbr covers...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-CBR-6...sQ5fAccessories

where do you guys buy your stuff?

posted in wanted just in case someone has some they want to get rid of....in addition to the above, I need a glory red right hand lower fairing, clear front turn signals, and either a dark smoke double bubble or maybe even a dark smoke stock screen. I've got the touring one now but I'm so tall, it pushes the wind right into my helmet....thanks!

I have a set of covers with the "XX" etched on them, but I can't recall where I got them. I think

it was on eBay; if I can locate any documentation on where/when, I'll let you know.

Jeff,

Check my website for a few BlackBird bits

(click banner below)

I have the Clear Alternatives Front Signal lenses in Crystal clear or Lightly Smoked in stock

Also Jaws-Motorcycles.co.uk has probably the largest selection of BlackBird specialty bling in the world

John