CBR1100XX.org Forum

For Sale..2008 Busa..1000 miles..extras..$6500

Without getting into too much detail, my buddy has to sell his Busa immediately. Im actually heading to his house now to get some pics. Ill have em up here in a few hours. 

Details...

2008 Black and silver. 1000 or so miles. (300 of them I personally did in one day). Gen mar X2 risers, 1-3" dog bone in back. (lowered 1" in back and like 5/8 in the front), aluminum adjustable kickstand. Bone stock otherwise. Couple of scratches in muffler and lower fairing from driveway tip over, but nothing bad at all. 

KBB pegs it @ $9200 so $6500 is a fucking steal and a half. If I was working Id buy it in a heartbeat. First service was done by yours truly so it was done properly. Bike is located in Woodbury, but we all have pickups and trailers so we can assist in delivery within reason. Any help passing this around for me will be greatly appreciated. See you in a few

DCAM0017.jpg

DCAM0018.jpg

DCAM0019.jpg

DCAM0020.jpg

DCAM0021.jpg

DCAM0022.jpg

DCAM0023.jpg

DCAM0024.jpg

DCAM0025.jpg

DCAM0027.jpg

The only other thing I might add is the rear tire looks a little baked. Im assuming from the occasional drunken holeshot. Trust me however, this bike has not been beat. I ridden with him numerous times. He drives like an old fuck. Sorry for the crappy pics. More can be taken if need be..

Edited to add that the digger is on the lower faring, not the upper.

Edited again to add that the hump is intact and from what I saw, scratch free

Without getting into too much detail, my buddy has to sell his Busa immediately. Im actually heading to his house now to get some pics. Ill have em up here in a few hours. 

Details...

2008 Black and silver. 1000 or so miles. (300 of them I personally did in one day). Gen mar X2 risers, 1-3" dog bone in back. (lowered 1" in back and like 5/8 in the front), aluminum adjustable kickstand. Bone stock otherwise. Couple of scratches in muffler and upper fairing from driveway tip over, but nothing bad at all. 

KBB pegs it @ $9200 so $6500 is a fucking steal and a half. If I was working Id buy it in a heartbeat. First service was done by yours truly so it was done properly. Bike is located in Woodbury, but we all have pickups and trailers so we can assist in delivery within reason. Any help passing this around for me will be greatly appreciated. See you in a few

Mike, I'm a buyer for that bike, pending pictures and clear title...

I'll PM my email addy and cell#.

I'm right in North Joisey.

Hank

Hank

Thank you!

:icon_whistle:

Hank

Thank you!

:icon_whistle:

A pleasure...

Buy me a beer someday...

LOL

Congrats Hank! Is it safe to assume it won't stay stock? :icon_evilgrin:

How the hell are ya?

Haven't seen you around lately man.

Don't have any firm plans yet.

I briefly thought about selling the BB, but doubt anyone would want to pay what I think it's worth.

Having said that, I doubt I'll turbo the Busa.

Carpenter Race Engines, an old friend, does some great NA packages for them though.

Guess I'll think about it a while...gonna be a long winter!

Hope all's well with you.

Hank

Pete...you got invited? Might have to reconsider...LOL

See ya then...!

Greg..the pressure washer works well...thanks for that!

Saw the house deal worked out..Congrats!

Celebration planned when I see a taillight going down the road... :icon_biggrin:

Scotty...actually that was way below trade in...

The minor scratches actually look worse in the pictures...It's really in nice shape.

Hank