CBR1100XX.org Forum

Carbon-kevlar fiber protection covers for engine

Carbon-kevlar fiber protection engine covers with multilayered integrated slider composed of a special pillow (you can see thickening on the photo). It takes a hit during the fall, damping and redistributing the load on all engine cover preventing its destruction.Weight 240 gram

all products are certified and patented.

price 150 euro + shipping

contact via e-mail zaaabolo@gmail.com

generator protection covers for Honda cbr 1100 xx 97-06

post-50622-1257200324.jpg

post-50622-1257200424.jpg

post-50622-1257200650.jpg

post-50622-1257200955.jpg

post-50622-1257201116.jpg

post-50622-1257231817.jpg

post-50622-1257231984.jpg

Afraid your stator cover is gonna hit the ground, Stan? Seems unlikely, but I guess you can't be too safe ;)

Funny, you would ask, I may be getting my zxxx back so yes, not unlikely..sadly.

got a price for US shipping?

combined shipping also?

Shipping to U.S. of 1 engine cover is round 20 euros.

what do you mean by "combined shipping"? are you interested in other items as well? (dashboard / mirror carbon fiber covers -> see recent post) or something else? think its all possible and accepted for discussion

got a price for US shipping?

combined shipping also?

Shipping to U.S. of 1 engine cover is round 20 euros.

what do you mean by "combined shipping"? are you interested in other items as well? (dashboard / mirror carbon fiber covers -> see recent post) or something else? think its all possible and accepted for discussion

Well, I would like to know, even though I am failing to get the answers I ask.

Which were:

What is the weight and weave of the Carbon Fiber?

What type of resin used?

Do you combine shipping?

Are you going to do body work?

Can you do Carbon Kevlar weave?

But, I ask not for me but, for the collective.

quote]

Funny, you would ask, I may be getting my zxxx back so yes, not unlikely..sadly.

?? is there more to the story? Does this have anything to do with a quad and a visit with a sheriff?

Not so much, but, he was lucky he was on mine rather than his.

He is wanting a BMW, and we had an agreement, If he wanted my bike, I would sell it to him, but, he had to sell it back to me.

That bike is the best bike that is. Bar none.

Ok, maybe I'm just a simpleton?

Do these just glue/double sided tape to the cover? Great way to cover up my not so great looking generator cover. :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, but for $220 (150 euro = $220) plus $30 shipping, you can buy two OEM replacement stator covers from Ron Ayers...

Can't deny the bling factor, though. :icon_evilgrin:

If you ride around your settlement and then accidentally fall, you will reach the house with damaged cover... but if you're 500 miles from home? at night? is not a secret that you can break the original cover if dropped even at low speed .. then what? How much does a tow truck cost and a lot of side things when you're away? so there is a great chance to keep the cover. of course one can argue that the original cover is sturdy and so on.

there is a saying, miser pays twice, fool - thrice...Such protection (also clutch cover and stator cover) is produced for more than 10 models of motorcycles, such as GSX-R750-1000 / CBR 1000RR / Yamaha R1... Clutch cover protection for Blackbird gonna appear soon as well.

All production was tested during fabrication; there were cases on the track when guys were falling at 150-180 km/h. such protection has proved itself on 100 percent in a side slip.

further flood stops, answers will given only on the merits.

answers will given only on the merits.

Stan, I can't help but think this should be a definitive answer to your questions.

Its one thing that someone is not technically savvy with a used or new item they are selling here that they no longer have a use for. However, if you're selling at retail, I expect that the elevated cost includes the value added concept of a high level of knowledge about the product.

I'm not seeing that.

answers will given only on the merits.

Stan, I can't help but think this should be a definitive answer to your questions.

Its one thing that someone is not technically savvy with a used or new item they are selling here that they no longer have a use for. However, if you're selling at retail, I expect that the elevated cost includes the value added concept of a high level of knowledge about the product.

I'm not seeing that.

Wise man, and suspected the same. Maybe I should do some for you guys, correctly.

Wise man, and suspected the same. Maybe I should do some for you guys, correctly.

Given the quality of your work, I think you'd get a number of potential customers. :icon_pray:

• 3 weeks later...
Stan,

It would probably be in your best interest for you to figure out how many cover sets you would need to make and sell to make it worthwhile to take on this new project.

Yeah, seven already, so that is worth the setup and oh yeah me, makes eight. I may have that much on hand in materials. Been thinking about the setup processes to do it and what I want to do to make it like I would want. If it was just me, not a problem, shit I might just make it part of the cover. Which might be the best thing. I guess I could just do an exchange. Might be cool that way too. Damn sure ain't gonna fall off.

• 4 months later...