CBR1100XX.org Forum

Double Green Dot CCT Lifter Set

John,

Thanks for the fast shipping.

I bought the CCT just to have a spare but there it was at my door.

Actually, I think I'm going to put the new one on and keep the one with 20K as the spare.

Why wait for something to go wrong 1000 miles from home?

Thanks.

PS To complete your BB product line how about : http://www.turbocity.com/product_info.php?products_id=573

Scuse my ignorance but is this like the X-11 tensioner or what. I think ol blue is gonna need one.

Nope !

American Honda OEM Double Green Dot CCT lifter Set with new gasket and Allen bolts

Perhaps my ignorance on the topic exceeds your answer. The stock tensioner doesnt say anything about a double green dot, nor does the service manual I have. What is the difference in this part and the stock one? P/N?

Scuse my ignorance but is this like the X-11 tensioner or what. I think ol blue is gonna need one.

Nope !

American Honda OEM Double Green Dot CCT lifter Set with new gasket and Allen bolts

Perhaps my ignorance on the topic exceeds your answer. The stock tensioner doesnt say anything about a double green dot, nor does the service manual I have. What is the difference in this part and the stock one? P/N?

oops! sorry there is a whole story behind the Double Green Dot OEM CCT Lifter Set.

I am at work so don't have the part # in front of me but you might be able to make it out on the packaging picture I have on my website. I forget the beginning numbers but it ends in -MAT-325

In 2001 the Honda OEM part was revised and to differenciate the old from the new Honda now puts two small painted green dots on their lifter sets. I sell the Honda OEM Lifter sets still in their sealed Honda packaging. I buy them through Honda Directline in quantity.

Hope that helps

I have started a cct dissection in the garage, and hopefully a solution to their failure, but will take a new one to implement.

It covers a stock green dot, x-11, and one of John's double green dots.

Thanks John.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Hey John,

Just put in an order for a CCT and some push-pins. Thanks for having these in stock and at such a great price!

:-) Heading to Portland tomorrow, Tuesday via Priority Mail

Will be there on Thursday or Friday at the latest, thanks

John