CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB Plastics

I've got some rhino liner'd lowers.

If you want them, email me pictures of you boobies and they're yours. :icon_evilgrin::icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_evilgrin:

LMAO! Justin!!

Tell him its his centerstand stopper. Jeesh...these newbies really crack me up;)

OH! I though it was the bung-plug for the tail-lamp oil reservoir!

And newbie! I've been here since 2004 lol... granted I only have a 10th of the posts you do though lol

and, sorry, no extra plastics.. and the ones I have on the bike look like they have had 80k miles of endurance riding done to them..

If you want them, email me pictures of you boobies and they're yours. :icon_evilgrin::icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_evilgrin:

If I send you pics of her boobies can I have the plastics instead :icon_evilgrin:

If I send you pics of her boobies can I have the plastics instead :icon_evilgrin:

As long as they're her boobies, You betcha... :icon_twisted:

LMAO! no! I meant the guy with the "other post" who seems not to know what part fell off his bike is the newbie, not you! :icon_angel:

What the hell is all this bewbie trading stuff anyways?

And Caleb, there is only one guy out there with pics of my bewbies and you know as well I as do, that I dont know where they are, and I believe he "missed" the shot.

lol

Im looking for a full headlight assembly and the plastic front piece, no side panels..but a front fender would be nice.

LMAO! Justin!!

Tell him its his centerstand stopper. Jeesh...these newbies really crack me up;)

OH! I though it was the bung-plug for the tail-lamp oil reservoir!

And newbie! I've been here since 2004 lol... granted I only have a 10th of the posts you do though lol

and, sorry, no extra plastics.. and the ones I have on the bike look like they have had 80k miles of endurance riding done to them..

oh and possibly a right turn signal/ mirror

Did you crash?

I have a front fender...would need painted.

Think there was a guy on the "other" site selling a full set including tank.

Did you crash?

Nope...didnt crash. Dan is Looking at buying a crashed bike though

I will be in touch with you about that front fender :)

Did you crash?

Nope...didnt crash. Dan is Looking at buying a crashed bike though

I will be in touch with you about that front fender :)

Tell Dan to give me a call.

I know YOU have my number!!

What do you have? Anyone have anything they would like to part with?

I have a set of stock exhaust cans, a stock seat, some stock turn signal lenses, a pair of stock bar ends, some slightly used (65k) stock fork springs, 1 stock headlight bulb, some stock fairing bolts (the dimpled ones) in various sizes, the little sticker that tells you which way to turn the key in the ignition (don't ask I ordered it by accident :icon_rolleyes: ), a pair of the clip rings that keep the stock bars from going past the top of the fork tubes, a pair of stock clipons, and maybe a useable LP tank bra in black......

Not sure if any of that helps.... :icon_lol:

Can you send me your forks?

headlight bulb then?

I also need some exhaust bearings, and turn signal fluid.

What do you have? Anyone have anything they would like to part with?

I have a set of stock exhaust cans, a stock seat, some stock turn signal lenses, a pair of stock bar ends, some slightly used (65k) stock fork springs, 1 stock headlight bulb, some stock fairing bolts (the dimpled ones) in various sizes, the little sticker that tells you which way to turn the key in the ignition (don't ask I ordered it by accident :icon_rolleyes: ), a pair of the clip rings that keep the stock bars from going past the top of the fork tubes, a pair of stock clipons, and maybe a useable LP tank bra in black......

Not sure if any of that helps.... :icon_lol:

I have 2 front fenders here that need paint. They're yours (with or without pictures of your boobies) if you can help Jen get her Quad to NeXXt.

I've also got a ton of other parts (no headlight assemblies, but turn signals, brackets, blah tlah) that are yours if you need them.

I'm just amazed you kept all that stuff around Will.

I just kept telling myself that one day I'd put it all back to stock and sell it,

I can now see that day will probably never come... :icon_redface:

As for my forks which set do you prefer? I could let go of my salad forks but no way I let my dinner forks go...salad eaters....vegan cake eaters.... :icon_smile: