CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: Fieldsheer Leather Jacket size 46

It's too big for me. For referrence I wear a size 44 in a suit jacket so I bought this in a size 46 thinking I would go up one size as this stuff tends to run small. Nope, not the case here. It's a great coat and I've worn in about 4 times "hoping" that I would get used to it which hasn't happened. It has a full sleeve liner and two long vertical zippers in the front for ventilation. Someone that is a true size 46 would be much better off in this coat.

The jacket is the Supersport IV model.

$175 shipped.

Thanks,

Eric

SDC11800.jpg

It's too big for me. For referrence I wear a size 44 in a suit jacket so I bought this in a size 46 thinking I would go up one size as this stuff tends to run small. Nope, not the case here. It's a great coat and I've worn in about 4 times "hoping" that I would get used to it which hasn't happened. It has a full sleeve liner and two long vertical zippers in the front for ventilation. Someone that is a true size 46 would be much better off in this coat.

The jacket is the Supersport IV model.

$175 shipped.

Thanks,

Eric

SDC11800.jpg

any idea what the arm length is?