CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS/FT 97 ST1100 ABS

post-4064-1249425294.jpgpost-4064-1249425295.jpgpost-4064-1249425296.jpgpost-4064-1249425289.jpgI made the mistake of selling my 97 last year. I then thought I had another one bought in May but health issues got in the way. Now, I am underfunded but I have a nice ST1100 if anyone is interested in a trade.

SOLD It has 63000 miles on the clock so is barely broke in. Audiovox electronic cruise control, nearly new ME880 radials front and back, new brake pads, fresh service and ready to ride anywhere.

Laminar windshield and lip combo +4, Travelcade Stealth Gel saddle, dash shelf, and a tank bag. I also have a stock clear windscreen if you are under 6' which may suit you better and a stock saddle which has been modified by Spencer, which I prefer. I will let both screens go but want to keep one of the saddles, I just don't care which one.

$4500.00 OBO

The Givi top box in the photos isn't on the bike any longer. If you need more detailed pics I can take them for you. These are just what I have on my computer right now.

I can ride to meet you half way. That's how I got my last one.

Russ Lane

Austin, Tx.

Forgot to mention that it also has Penske shock, heated grips and a dash shelf.

More pics with the stock windscreen and saddle and the luggage rack and the paint scuff on the tank.DSC01497.jpgDSC01498.jpgDSC01499.jpgDSC01494.jpg

Bump

Nice bike.

Thanks!

This is the 97 you originally had or another one?

You say "trade"....do you mean sell or are you trying to trade for something else?

The same one. Hell, it's the only ST I've had.

For sale or trade. Make me an offer!

Thanks

Bump

Nice bike.

Thanks!

You say "trade"....do you mean sell or are you trying to trade for something else?

Thanks

When you say "trade," it'd be nice to have an idea of what you're open to trade for. I can get you two large sack of crabgrass, but I suspect that's not going to be something you can use. :icon_wink:

When you say "trade," it'd be nice to have an idea of what you're open to trade for. I can get you two large sack of crabgrass, but I suspect that's not going to be something you can use. :icon_wink:

You stupid cunt, he wants to trade his '97 ST for an XX because he misses his '97 XX. How did you not figure this out?

Kinda like when I groan "No one tosses my salad like you, Alan."

Hobi and I can never figure out why you always shout my name when it's him doing it, but, whatever. I'll take any recognition I can get, at this point.

Bump

Nice bike.

Thanks!

Thanks

Just so anyone who stumbles upon this thread is clear: What I can use is an XX, any year and color. If you want to buy the ST outright then make me a monetary offer. I listed the price I would like to get in the first post.

Russ is a stand-up guy.. this is the guy I traded my 97 restoration project to for the BMW. Square deal all around!

You stupid cunt, he wants to trade his '97 ST for an XX because he misses his '97 XX. How did you not figure this out?

you should be a little creative, " you stupid cunt hes trying to trade the cunting thing"

:icon_rolleyes:

He said he traded a 97. Didn't say what. That's what threw me. He never says he wants to trade the ST for a XX. He just says he wants to trade. That seemed ambiguous to me.

He said he traded a 97. Didn't say what. That's what threw me. He never says he wants to trade the ST for a XX. He just says he wants to trade. That seemed ambiguous to me.

Hmmmm, had to google "ambiguous". Yeah, well, maybe, hopefully my intent is all as clear as mud now. But the question that remains is: Are you interested, or are you just criticizing my post?

I guess maybe the next time I post, I can always forward it to you for proof reading first.

Hmmmm, had to google "ambiguous". Yeah, well, maybe, hopefully my intent is all as clear as mud now. But the question that remains is: Are you interested, or are you just criticizing my post?

I guess maybe the next time I post, I can always forward it to you for proof reading first.

Not interested in trading my XX. Too much invested in it.

I've got AS (autism) and I tend to take things very literally. Leave a detail out, and I'll get confused about what you mean.

That's why I kept asking what you wanted to trade for.