CBR1100XX.org Forum

Track bike parts

I'll put this up in here this week then next week it goes to CL/Ebay. I have to much good shit laying around and not being used so I may as well get rid of it, plus I need to get some steel diving tanks anyway.

Brembo w/ shorty pazzo and 2 stock levers=Add steel lines/good pads and you have 1 finger stoppies! $275

large.jpg

50mm Lap timer holder $25

115440685.jpg

22mm preload adjusters-2 sets $25 ea

115440687.jpg

Abunch of CRG/Pazzo levers fits XX and RC-couple are rashed $125

115440690.jpg

Chickhawk Tire warmers 120/180-190 size $325

115440700.jpg

AlpineStar boots size 45. Structurally in good condition outside uncleaned. Just pulled them out of my gear bag where they had been for 2yrs .

Make offer?

medium.jpgmedium.jpg

I've got some naked pics of Jeff that I'll trade you for the Brembo. :icon_evilgrin:

Seriously tempting, until I remember that the issue with the brakes on my bike is mostly the operator. Still considering it, though....do you have the banjo bolt? IIRC, you need Brembo's bolt, different thread.

Its on there along with the washers. This is a seriously amazing brake for the front of the bike. Huge difference between stock and Brembo. Where you normally use 2-4 fingers on a stock unit. A brembo is a 1 or 2 finger approach to stopping or slowing down a bike. Simply an amazing peice of kit.

and I'll have to pass on the nekked pics of Jeff. I already have some.

I've got some naked pics of Jeff that I'll trade you for the Brembo. :icon_evilgrin:

Seriously tempting, until I remember that the issue with the brakes on my bike is mostly the operator. Still considering it, though....do you have the banjo bolt? IIRC, you need Brembo's bolt, different thread.

Get the Brembo, get the Brembo :icon_biggrin:

Seriously, a Brembo, some Motul fluid, and some Vesrah SRJL brake pads and you will be a demon on the brakes.

I'll take a set of the Pazzo's for the XX if you've got a decent silver or black set.

All 5 levers go with the dealio so you can mix and match colors/parts if you want. I believe there is one xx clutch and one brake but I do not have a bike anymore to double check. I had the silver set on the xx when I had it. I have some other parts in addition to whats in the picture. I just need to dig them out of the toolbox.

I am leaving tomorrow morning for 5 days of diving. If you decide you want it, pp me and I'll get them out to you when I get back on tuesday. Check what shipping is to 23453 and add it to the pp.

Good to hear Rick. Enjoy dropping those 10ths.........

Got the MC today, too, thanks for the quick shipping (2nd day air, even). It's already mounted up and waiting to be bled. :icon_biggrin:

Cool, I thought you needed it by this weekend and the 3 day shipping would have put it there on monday, so I went ahead and shot it over 2 day instead. :icon_biggrin:

Glad you can put it to good use. Now just be phuckin careful grabbing a fingerfull of front handle, that shit's GOOOOOD! :icon_evilgrin:

On a different note:

I was stoked today!

We mounted our Kayaks up on the Bimmer for a trial run before we leave for Maine next week. While out on a test run I ran across a private motocrass track. I stopped and knocked on the door but no one was home. I am going back again to ask if we can ride there. I have been looking for a dirt track to teach K8 on, the pavement scares her alittle and this would be a perfect place to teach and play ride at.........

I'll take a set of the Pazzo's for the XX if you've got a decent silver or black set.

All 5 levers go with the dealio so you can mix and match colors/parts if you want. I believe there is one xx clutch and one brake but I do not have a bike anymore to double check. I had the silver set on the xx when I had it. I have some other parts in addition to whats in the picture. I just need to dig them out of the toolbox.

I am leaving tomorrow morning for 5 days of diving. If you decide you want it, pp me and I'll get them out to you when I get back on tuesday. Check what shipping is to 23453 and add it to the pp.

If he passes. I will take the levers.