CBR1100XX.org Forum

Extra Parts for sale

Hello,

I have a 2000 Bird that I have been Slowly customizing and I have a few extra parts I will not be using anymore.

So what I have is: ALL OEM PARTS, Seat, Handle Bars, Front turn signals Lenses, Rear foot pegs only not the brackets, Dog bone,

Rear tail light, Complete Exhaust, And all of the reflectors, Also have a Clear Alternitives Rear tail light NOT LED. And I have a pair of custom made rear turnsignal covers that have the XX carved in them, They are awsome, but I just bought a under tail kit for my Bird. All items are in VERY nice condition. I can post pictures if anyone is interested?

I really don't have any Idea what this stuff is worth so be nice.

Thank you

Randy

P.S. I'm Sorry but the Tail light is NOT LED it takes the reg Bulbs and has Red covers inside so the lights look RED.

I also forgot to list: A LOCKHART-PHILLIPS EURO winshield model 101-WS3524DS $50 new will sell for $20+ shipping.

P.S.

I just bought some Chrome wheels for my bird so I'm selling the BLACK wheels that I have, The original ones are in great shape no dings, may have some small scratches but in great shape. I also have a rear wheel that has some scatches on it but and my need bearings? I just took it off my bike yesterday. If you have any Questions please let me know. Thank you

I am looking for some Front brake rotors for a 97-98 bird if anyone knows of any?

post-23119-1249149007.jpg

finished pictures of your bike as it is ,,,is all we want!!!

Heres one but I have to get some better ones

sure looks different than the one in your avatar???

Hello,

... a Tank Bra it's a SECOND LOOK tanish in color to match the Titanium paint. Will sell for $20 + shipping...

I'll take the bra, let me know shipping to 92673

Hello,

... a Tank Bra it's a SECOND LOOK tanish in color to match the Titanium paint. Will sell for $20 + shipping...

I'll take the bra, let me know shipping to 92673

Hello,

How fast do you want it shipped?

Can you pay with pay-pal?

It shouldn't be much for shipping? 5-10?

Thank you

Randy

Where did you find an undertail kit? I've been looking around and can't find much for my 2000 XX?

Also what seat did you go with?

Hello,

The seat that I have is a Corbin Smuggler that came on the Bike when I bought it.

The Undertail that I bought is from pimpbike.com or phone 1-705-639-2018 Ask for Dan.

I saw it on Ebay there is another Undertail on Ebay but I like this one better.

I hope this helps good luck.

Randy

The Undertail that I bought is from pimpbike.com or phone 1-705-639-2018 Ask for Dan.

I saw it on Ebay there is another Undertail on Ebay but I like this one better.

I hope this helps good luck.

Randy

I saw those pimpbike ones. Was just a little weary of ordering from somewhere called "pimpbike" off ebay.

So the quality is good though? You are happy with it?

So after numerous request, and no real answers, I am starting to think your not the owner of the bird in you avatar.

Lame....

Hello,

Sorry about that. It's not my bike, I just really like the looks of it. I just can't afford to do that to my bike.

But I'm doing what I can. So I already posted some pictures of MY bike. And in a few months I will paint it and it will be Better than the Titanium color!

Thank you

Randy