CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB Clutch lever

Anyone have an extra clutch lever they care to part with?

Decided to clean the BB today and did not check to see that the side stand was all the way down when I moved it foward to clean the wheels and then I said "oh shit" as I watched it tip over. Broke the windshield, and clutch lever and slightly scratched the side cover, but no major damage.

I am such an idiot

Decided to clean the BB today and did not check to see that the side stand was all the way down when I moved it foward to clean the wheels and then I said "oh shit" as I watched it tip over. Broke the windshield, and clutch lever and slightly scratched the side cover, but no major damage.

I am such an idiot

Any reason you don't use the centrestand? :icon_confused: Bad luck BTW :icon_frown:

I think my stocker is still out in the garage somewhere, it's powder coated black. If I can find it, you can have it for $5 shipped.

Sounds great, thanks. If you have a matching brake lever, I'll take both so they match.

Let me know what you find.

I am such an idiot

Any reason you don't use the centrestand? :icon_confused: Bad luck BTW :icon_frown:

Usually do, but was doing a quick wipe down and was lazy. That will teach me. In retrospect it is probably a good thing because I had thumb surgery 4 weeks ago and have only been out of my cast for a week and was contemplating going for a ride. With my thumb at about 10 pct strength it was a bad idea. Maybe someone upstairs was giving me a not so gentle hint and telling me to get my head out of my ass and use it for something more than a hat rack.

I've got the brake lever, but you'll have to swap out the perch/mount/whatever you call it. Mine was swapped to fit on a 5/8" master cylinder.

It's a two piece lever if you look- the part that bolts to the M/C will need to be swapped back to the XX part.

$10 shipped for both?

I've got the brake lever, but you'll have to swap out the perch/mount/whatever you call it. Mine was swapped to fit on a 5/8" master cylinder.

It's a two piece lever if you look- the part that bolts to the M/C will need to be swapped back to the XX part.

$10 shipped for both?

PM Sent