CBR1100XX.org Forum

Öhlins rear shock, Braking wave rotors, Mototek undertail, more. . .

Hey there, all

As some of you may remeber I had an unfortunate accident "at speed" on the freeway into work last fall, and, though lucky to be here after the experience, am in the position to now sell of the parts I have available as a result of my incident.

Many parts were damaged in the wreck, but the ones that escaped or had yet to find a home on my Bird are available for sale. I had a 1998 model Bird in Black for reference.

Öhlins rear shock - Model HO 639

This is a fully adjustable rear shock with external hydraulic pre-load adjuster. It is in near-nes, pristine condition with very low miles. The specs for it are as follows:

Total length: 319 mm

Stroke: 52 mm

Fitted spring: D1093-74/180

Asking: $700.00

Braking USA Wave rotors

A full set (2 front and 1 rear) of Braking USA wave rotors for model years 1999 and after. These have never been mounted and are NIB.

Asking: $500.00 for all three (would include a full set of EBC double H sintered brake pads to be used together)

Used 2001 Front and Rear wheels

These wheels were purchased used off of eBay for my planned use of installing the rotors on (as I have a 1998 model) They are silver finish with some surface nicks and blemishes. Would make a excellent replacement/extra set to accomodate the wave rotors

Asking: $100.00

Mototek undertail:

Complete kit, includes clear brake/tail lights (glow red) and turn signals (glow amber) with all wiring attached as well as a keyed seat lock. Mounted to it will include a LED lit aftermarket license plate frame for legal purposes - very trick!

Asking: $175.00

OEM Gas Tank:

This actually did get one SMALL dent on the left side (where the handlebars were forced back) but it is honestly very small, and was protected in large part by the Baglux cover I had on it at the time.

Asking: Actually I'm clueless to the price for a near mint tank for a 98 Bird, but make an offer and I will consider it.

That's pretty much it. Prices are certainly open to negotiation if need be. If you are interested, please reply or send me a PM and will reply very quickly. If there are any small bits you may need that I can get off the Bird, I will let you know if I have something that is still usable.

Cheers,

Kev