CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB F3/F4 or Kawi ZX7R

I am looking for a new bike to add a small CC bike the stable... I sold all my extras and now I miss the change up of the routine!!

I am looking for an Honda F3/F4. Price and quality need to match. I dont want a cheap arse POS, and I dont want to pay top money for an average bike. I enjoy performing maintence and fixing what needs to be fixed, so something in good to average condition would be ideal. I really like the Smokin Joe's theme. I also like the purple/yellow/black colors.

I think my threshold is around $1500-$3000... more if the bike is a great deal. Ideally I dont want to travel further than Texas or bordering states.

Thanks,

and as always you all rock!

K

I am looking for a new bike to add a small CC bike the stable... I sold all my extras and now I miss the change up of the routine!!

I am looking for an Honda F3/F4. Price and quality need to match. I dont want a cheap arse POS, and I dont want to pay top money for an average bike. I enjoy performing maintence and fixing what needs to be fixed, so something in good to average condition would be ideal. I really like the Smokin Joe's theme. I also like the purple/yellow/black colors.

I think my threshold is around $1500-$3000... more if the bike is a great deal. Ideally I dont want to travel further than Texas or bordering states.

Thanks,

and as always you all rock!

K

Good friend of mine has a 1995 F3 that has the purple yellow black scheme, it needs some new plastics and could use some TLC

Not saying it isn't a POS, since its been rode a lot... he would probably sell it for a realistic price

Bike is in Phoenix, AZ

Let me know if you want me to ask him about it

-

Good friend of mine has a 1995 F3 that has the purple yellow black scheme, it needs some new plastics and could use some TLC

Not saying it isn't a POS, since its been rode a lot... he would probably sell it for a realistic price

Bike is in Phoenix, AZ

Let me know if you want me to ask him about it

Thanks Redwing! I would be curious of the price he is asking?

The plastics are easily enough replaced, but those dang things always cost a lot of money from the stealers. The older the bike gets the less the new matches the old. Something as old as a 95 would most likely need the rubber lines replaced as well (brake/clutch).

Please see what he is asking for the bike, it may be worth the trip.

I started looking here at DFW Craigs list, and I found a few older F4's... I did not realize those could be had for around $2500 to $3200!!