CBR1100XX.org Forum

Ebay 2001 XX

It's a red one :icon_sad:

I wish it was black, i care less if it was driven by NFL player or a chear leader

How much do you think this bird is worth ?

I say a new 2003 form the dealer with 900 miles for $ 9,500 or Best Offer with manufacturer warranty

let get back to the ebay

It's a red one :icon_sad:

I wish it was black, i care less if it was driven by NFL player or a chearleader

Its in Flower Mound, Texas. Ends at Apr-29-09 20:42:24 PDT (2 days 10 hours).

Current price $5450 with reserve NOT met, Buy it Now is $7000.

Ad reads

"This is a great way to own basically a new bike for a used price. this bike belongs to a nfl football player who never rode it. it has sat in a climate controlled garage for years. it only has 265 orginal miles on it. you cant beat it! I cant put it in words how great a deal this is. hit me with any questions. this is a great chance to own something owned by a nfl star!" Plus small pictures of a stock red XX.

Seller has 102 sales, 99% +

Seems like a good deal for essentially a brand new motorcycle. Oh, if an NFL cheerleader posted the listing it would have sold for more! (Scratch and sniff factor of the seat!)

Seems like a good deal for essentially a brand new motorcycle. Oh, if an NFL cheerleader posted the listing it would have sold for more! (Scratch and sniff factor of the seat!)

Yea not so bad for an 8 year old XX

Did I mention that it comes with a complimentary assortment of Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders AND the toolkit rubberband !!!

Great buy, ya want me to bring it to ya? :icon_evilgrin:

I have a funny feeling that it would arrive in Phoenix with 4 wheels on it :icon_nono:

Na that ain't for eveybody, but La by Omaha does come to mind :icon_evilgrin: