CBR1100XX.org Forum

Corbin GF&L with backrest *sold*

Here we have a used Corbin GF&L seat with backrest for sale.

post-82-1239492141.jpg

The seat has red piping which was colored black with a marker for a temporary fix, unless you like the red. The fix doesnt last all that long but is cheap to do. There are a couple of small tears that I'll try to post below, one on the right bottom and 2 in the back that were filled in with the as seen on tv vinyl repair. The main part of the seat is in great shape and the tears arent visible when on the bike.

post-82-1239492443.jpg

post-82-1239492460.jpg

The backrest was purchased separately and has black piping. You can see the finish of the seat and backrest in the pic below. It also has a storage pocket on back. This is in great shape with no tears at all.

post-82-1239492474.jpg

I'm thinking $325 for both shipped to the lower 48.

I have lots more stuff to get rid of and will post up as time permits.

Thanks.

I'd rather keep em together just because I think they might sell quicker as a set. If that doesnt happen in the next couple of days I'll certainly separate them and you will have 1st dibs on the backrest.

Would you part with the backrest separately?

If so, i'll probally take it.

In my katana forum, it was pointed out that knockoffs on ebay are going for under 100 bucks if that helps. I believe the search I did to look at them was corbin backrest.