CBR1100XX.org Forum

Gear Sale

Hein Gericke 3/4 length brand new jacket. Waterproff etc XL size $150 see pic

Black Olympia 3/4 jacket like new worn very little,waterproof Bushwacker mesh tech XL size $100

Pitbull stand for single sided swingarms $100

All gear can be picked up at Just Jeeps @ More call me at either 691-3400 or 661-4453

Dan

can e/mail

dan@justjeepsknoxville.com

post-824-1236783762.jpg

post-824-1236783845.jpg

post-824-1236783866.jpg

Damm my big feet !

And my feet are too small. Where's Goldilocks?

I have those exact boots size and all. I like em a lot but they do run WIDE. My feet are not wide at all but I like the extra room. Especially in the colder months when I want to wear more than 1 pair of socks. That is a hell of a deal on them.

HiJack,

What's the story with the Just Jeeps? I have a YJ project underway for my daughter. Just got it all apart and have done over a perfect frame with POR-15. I'm thinking shackle reversal for a better ride and thousands of dollars in other stuff that I just shouldn't spend but she and her sister will LOOK GOOD pulling in the HS parking lot!

HiJack,

What's the story with the Just Jeeps? I have a YJ project underway for my daughter. Just got it all apart and have done over a perfect frame with POR-15. I'm thinking shackle reversal for a better ride and thousands of dollars in other stuff that I just shouldn't spend but she and her sister will LOOK GOOD pulling in the HS parking lot!

www.justjeepsknoxville.com

hit our websote and you can see what we do

What does the inside of the jacket look like, Is it mesh or plastic like... How big are you so I have an idea about fitment,??

Good question. I will have to look. I bought the Olympia more for summer and it fits me perfect with the liner out,maybe a tad loose in some areas,with the liner in it fits well. Have never worn the HG jacket except to slip it on and zip it up and it fits nice.

I'm 5'8" 230lbs.