CBR1100XX.org Forum

Tire Changing tips and tricks

EVLXX

I just take it to a buddy in Castle Rock Colorado and say, dewd, you have the tools?!?!?.... and I get no compaints, great hospitality and the best company yet.

:icon_biggrin:

Maybe....... but if I remember right... I was complaining... weren't we struggling with your tire for about 5 minutes there.

Then after this last weekend... hence the Topic.

Wished you could have stayed longer.

I'll be ready the next time your Riding through ! :icon_biggrin:

Well, I got no complaints, my wheel did some though, lol. Was a great time hanging out even though short. :icon_evilgrin:

I can't believe someone hasn't said it yet......

Best way to change a tire.....

Ship it to Joe and then come to NeXXt. Guaranteed lots of tire destroying and tire changing and tires tossed on the roof going on at NeXXt.

Yer catchin' on.

I know I iz.

2007 NeXXt: Rick (Speed99) - "Someone get those destroyed tires and chains off the hotel roof. The owners are getting mad. I know, let's send the fat guy on the roof to go get them. Where's Griff?"

Well, that's how I remember it.

The hardest thing about changing tires with that is..... picking the tire up and putting it on the table.

Still working on that part.

We have a Coats APX90EX at my Work, that I put a chain and hook on one of the upper Bead hold down Air Rams, so that I can use it as a Lift for the heavy Semi/Bus tires, like this...

APX90.jpg