CBR1100XX.org Forum

**SOLD**For Sale.........2002 GSX-R 750 **SOLD**

I have an 02 GSX-R 750, and it’s got to go. I bought it 3 or 4 weeks ago with hopes that it would fit my wife, who does trackdays with me. I was able to lower it some with the ride height adjuster on the rear Penske, but it still wasn't enough for her to be able to get her feet down. Then the reach up to the clipons was way too far for her to get comfortable with, so I am going to sell it and try to find her another 600RR like she rides on the street. THIS BIKE COMES WITH A BILL OF SALE ONLY...........NO TITLE

So about the bike:

02 GSXR 750

Very reliable SS motor (originally tuned by Huff Daddy)

Ohlin front suspension (by Thermosman)

Ohlin steering damper

Penske triple on the rear

Woodcraft 2 piece clip-ons

Vortex adjustable rearsets

New EK chain (used once since putting it on)

Bridgestone tires BT002 (approx. 75 to 80%)

Extras:

Extra brake and/or clutch levers

Assorted rear sprockets

Brand new counter sprocket (16 tooth, never been used)

An assortment of brake pads (Veserah pads used during endurance rounds on another bike, and other brand new pads

750-3.jpg

750-2.jpg

750-1.jpg

Pricing is $2500 with the spare parts included in the price.

Contact me via PM or leave a message on my cell phone 618-531-0508

Bike is located in the Knoxville, TN area (Maryville, TN) 37801

I'd buy it if I wasn't knee deep in a new project right now.

:icon_evilgrin:

It was a kid from the local board that bought the 600...

That is one of the reasons that I've got it priced like it is......No Title. I did get a bill of sale for it when I bought it and since it is a track only bike, it really doesn't matter to me.

Sorry, gotta have the cash. I just got rid of a pit bike, so I don't need another one. I also just bought an '04 600RR trackbike, so I need to get the cash out of this one and put some money back into the bank!

One of my friends is looking for something exactly like this. I'll ask him tomorrow!

Damn, man! I was JUST at the dragstrip today, and if this would have been posted before I left, I could have asked around. Titles don't matter to those guys, but it will be two weeks before I see any of them again!

That is one of the reasons that I've got it priced like it is......No Title. I did get a bill of sale for it when I bought it and since it is a track only bike, it really doesn't matter to me.

I know, I had other plans in mind. :icon_evilgrin:

And shame on you for not letting your Suzuki buddies know first.

Sorry Rich.........the whole deal was kind of a whirlwind thing. This past Saturday I bought Peggy an '04 600RR that has no title and will now become her track bike. So, my first thought was to get this one sold and re-coup some money.....as my savings acct is groaning really loudly in the last couple of weeks.

Sorry Rich.........the whole deal was kind of a whirlwind thing. This past Saturday I bought Peggy an '04 600RR that has no title and will now become her track bike. So, my first thought was to get this one sold and re-coup some money.....as my savings acct is groaning really loudly in the last couple of weeks.

My friend has opted not to buy this one. So Rich... it's yours if you want it!

Almost everything on it is safety wired, including the springs between the exhaust manifold and midpipe and muffler. Would that make a difference if you bought it or not? If so, hell, I'll even safety wire the ignition key to the bike so that you can't lose it!!! :icon_evilgrin:

We would like to make it up there this year, but it looks like if we do, it might be as late as the Oct. 3rd, 4th weekend. Right now we've got

April....Nashville

May.....Little T

June....Road Atlanta

July.....Barber

Aug.....?????

Aug......MotoGP at Indy

Sept....Little T

Oct......Bluegrass??

Nov.....Tally again????