CBR1100XX.org Forum

wtb Full exhaust, non stock, no d&d!

I am looking for a full aftermarket exhaust that will give me the best performance and allow me to still use my center stand, No d&d, and I already have a power commander III usb. so that's not an issue. Anyone have something to part with? Or any recommendations on who has the best price? Or, anyone have suggestions on which is the best exhaust? Any help would appreciated as well as useful. Thanks!

Thanks, we will see if he responds. Do you have this exhaust? If so do you like it?

I had that exhaust, and I think most will agree you can't do much better without going really high dollar, like TiForce or Moriwaki. I'm surprised no one has hit the BIN, that's screaming deal on a brand new system.

Man, that was a screaming deal! Almost worth ditching the Migs for the power increase. Since I've already started to hi-jack this thread, I need a Two Brothers 4-into-1 header......

Thanks, we will see if he responds. Do you have this exhaust? If so do you like it?

I had that exhaust, and I think most will agree you can't do much better without going really high dollar, like TiForce or Moriwaki. I'm surprised no one has hit the BIN, that's screaming deal on a brand new system.

True.

Try JP Motors for what I found at the time were the best prices on most makes of exhaust.

I would up buying a pair of D&Ds from them that I special ordered without the huge "D&D" logo tags on the cans. People either hate or love D&Ds - I could not be happier. But again, they carry most makes so at least check them for a price on what you are looking for.

Try JP Motors for what I found at the time were the best prices on most makes of exhaust.

I would up buying a pair of D&Ds from them that I special ordered without the huge "D&D" logo tags on the cans. People either hate or love D&Ds - I could not be happier. But again, they carry most makes so at least check them for a price on what you are looking for.

Finally got a hold of him, just bought complete, new 4 into 2into 1 stainless akrapovic system with carbon fiber can for $375.00 shipped to my door, and already have tracking number. I could not have asked for a better deal. Thanks everyone for you advise and help in this matter.

• 1 month later...

Where is this JP Motors located?

I'm interested in a set of Akra's as well, and likely to be doing some dyno tuning now that I have a PC3 to play with, but would rather have the exhaust fitted when it goes on the roller.

I did a search for JP motors, and found a couple of auto used sales lots, but nothing bike related.