CBR1100XX.org Forum

SOLD 1995 Honda VFR750F

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the people that have expressed an interest in the VFR have asked if I am going to be at the RacerXX event in Jennings FL on the 21st. I just had knee surgery so I can do that kind of riding. If it helps someone try to ship the bike I can probably get the bike to Jennings and they would be responsible for the remainder of the shipping

I got together with John this past Tuesday and took the Viffer out for a shake down ride.

Plus I have never ridden a VFR before so wanted to check it out for myself as well.

Typical Honda smoothness and quite powerful for a 750, I was pleasantly surprised.

It has obviously been well taken care of and not just washed up for a photo to sell it with.

If anyone wants a more detailed description send me a PM. I would recommend this as a great buy

besides when sold, a Blackbird is on the short list to replace it with.

Nice bike!

Too bad you weren't near me as it'd be sold!

:icon_biggrin:

Hey John,

I'm on the west coast now. You rent the one way U-haul trailer, pay the man and I'll bring it north!!

Nice bike!

Too bad you weren't near me as it'd be sold!

Hey John,

I'm on the west coast now. You rent the one way U-haul trailer, pay the man and I'll bring it north!!

What a great offer, thanks. Right now I don't have a buyer up North right now, but if that changes in the next couple of days I may take you up on this.

John

Hey John,

I'm on the west coast now.

Hmmm...ya left the key in my old C14? :icon_evilgrin:

Sorry all locked up but anytime you head to NE we can swap bikes and go for a ride.