CBR1100XX.org Forum

I'm losing horsepower!

Skull

I got a nasty case of tennis elbow and lost almost all the hp I gained last year. I'm almost healed, but what kind of gay injury is "tennis elbow"?!? They couldn't name it hunter's elbow or mechanic's elbow? Jeez

Luckily I learned some eating habits and it wasn't so bad. Also, I have a better mindset so I didn't lose much :icon_biggrin:

• 1 month later...
I got a nasty case of tennis elbow and lost almost all the hp I gained last year. I'm almost healed, but what kind of gay injury is "tennis elbow"?!? They couldn't name it hunter's elbow or mechanic's elbow? Jeez

+1 here on all counts.

Strangely enough it doesn't affect me at all at the gym though.

• 3 weeks later...

What a timely thread!

I JUST got back from my doctor with an RX for Meridia, 10mg X1 month. If BP & HR are OK nexxt month, will bump up to 15 in late March. I weigh 234.5 today. I chose this guy because he is on my way to work & monthly BP & weight checks can be done with no time cost.

Time cost? What the fuck is THAT? Can you buy time? Hell no. It's happening whether you pay for it or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Ice the elbow after workouts. I can't even begin to tell you how many things i've pulled and torn. Got through all of them with ice and advil after workouts.

Serious meds for something as lame as tennis elbow is not recommended.

• 11 months later...