CBR1100XX.org Forum

SOLD

For sale is a set of round can Staintune Slip-ons which I took off my '01 Bird before I sold it. These cans are stainless steel and retail new for around $1100 but my understanding is that you can no longer get the round ones only the ovals (although I could be wrong).

These have about 5000 miles on them and are in excellent condition. No dents or scratches, only what you would expect from 5000 miles of use. They have removable restrictors if you like your pipes a little louder, but with them in they are only slightly louder than stock. They also have a a place to mount the center stand rubber bumper from your stock pipes. They include all mounting hardware and it takes about ten minutes to put them on once you have your other pipes off.

I am asking $700 including shipping to the lower 48 states. PM me if you are interested.

For sale is a set of round can Staintune Slip-ons which I took off my '01 Bird before I sold it. These cans are stainless steel and retail new for around $1100 but my understanding is that you can no longer get the round ones only the ovals (although I could be wrong).

These have about 5000 miles on them and are in excellent condition. No dents or scratches, only what you would expect from 5000 miles of use. They have removable restrictors if you like your pipes a little louder, but with them in they are only slightly louder than stock. They also have a a place to mount the center stand rubber bumper from your stock pipes. They include all mounting hardware and it takes about ten minutes to put them on once you have your other pipes off.

I am asking $700 including shipping to the lower 48 states. PM me if you are interested.

I'll take them. PM on way. Back off everyone ;)

Sounds like Staintune is building them again.Hope a few make it to the states before they stop production again.

Received this e-mail earlier this month in response to my inquiry as to U.S. availability of the round cans.

Dennis,

They are available, part number HO MS CBR 11 RC, we have only just started

producing them again. Please contact our US importer www.cbtimports.com for

price and availability. Thanks for the enquiry.

Doug Cusack

Sales Division

Staintune Australia