CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS- Joe Rocket Meteor 5.0 jacket 2XL like new!

PRICE DROP to $80 shipped! I am selling this Joe Rocket Meteor 5.0 Jacket in like new condition, because it is just too big for me. I tried to eat as much as I could for the last 8 or 9 months, but I was only able to put on 15 pounds and it is still too big- I am 6'3" and 210 lb. Sleeves are good length, but the waist and chest are just too big. This jacket has only been worn 3 or 4 times. I bought it from Dennis Kirk in January 2008 for $150. It is in perfect condition with no defects. It is quite warm with the full sleeve insulated liner in, but can be quite cool as well with the liner removed and the front panels removed and vents open. It is quite the versatile jacket for all weather types. $100 shipped to ConUS via USPS Parcel Post. I will be happy to ship quicker if you pay for the expedited shipping-

JOE ROCKET Men’s METEOR 5.0 BALLISTIC NYLON JACKET 2XL

·Rock Tex 660 shell

100 Percent WATERPROOF

Dual density body armor in elbows, shoulders and spine

Variable Flow ventilation system

Free-air mesh torso panel with zip-on cover

Removable insulated full sleeve liner

Elastic sleeve adjusters

Sure Fit adjustable waistband

8 in. rear zipper for pant attachment

Reflective stripe

I am selling this Joe Rocket Meteor 5.0 Jacket in like new condition, because it is just too big for me. I tried to eat as much as I could for the last 8 or 9 months, but I was only able to put on 15 pounds and it is still too big! I am 6'3" and 210 lb. Sleeves are good length, but the waist and chest are just too big! This jacket has only been worn 3 or 4 times. I bought it from Dennis Kirk in January 2008 for $150. It is in perfect condition with no defects. It is quite warm with the full sleeve insulated liner in, but can be quite cool as well with the liner removed and the front panels removed and vents open. It is quite the versatile jacket for all weather types. $95 shipped to ConUS via USPS Parcel Post. I will be happy to ship quicker if you pay for the expedited shipping-

JOE ROCKET Men’s METEOR 5.0 BALLISTIC NYLON JACKET 2XL

·Rock Tex 660 shell

100 Percent WATERPROOF

Dual density body armor in elbows, shoulders and spine

Variable Flow ventilation system

Free-air mesh torso panel with zip-on cover

Removable insulated full sleeve liner

Elastic sleeve adjusters

Sure Fit adjustable waistband

8 in. rear zipper for pant attachment

Reflective stripe

100_0767.jpg

100_0773.jpg

Price drop to $80 shipped for the 2XL Meteor 5.0 pictured! I also have a Joe Rocket Meteor 4.0 in XL for sale in the same condition. It is like new. I bought it off ebay for $90 a couple of weeks ago and it is also too big. It bunches up in the chest and rides up on my neck. It is similar to the 5.0 in the pictures, but it has a few different features. Here is a link if you want to check out the specs. It is the middle jacket. It is also all black. $80 shipped for this one as well-

http://www.motorcycleleatherexchange.com/n...cketspants.html

Price drop to $80 shipped for the 2XL Meteor 5.0 pictured! I also have a Joe Rocket Meteor 4.0 in XL for sale in the same condition. It is like new. I bought it off ebay for $90 a couple of weeks ago and it is also too big. It bunches up in the chest and rides up on my neck. It is similar to the 5.0 in the pictures, but it has a few different features. Here is a link if you want to check out the specs. It is the middle jacket. It is also all black. $80 shipped for this one as well-

http://www.motorcycleleatherexchange.com/n...cketspants.html

Bump TTT for two Joe Rocket jackets that are like new/barely used. These jackets are practically a steal for $80 shipped! Plus, with the zip in liners they are very warm this time of year!

I now have a Joe Rocket Meteor 5.0 size large jacket for sale as well in blue ,black and white. It is too tight in the chest and the arms are a little short and tight. This jacket is brand NEW with tags! I tried it on and it is just too small. This jacket is yours for what I paid, $90 shipped in the ConUS( Retail is over $200). Pics to come. PM if interested and I will put a rush on the pics-

In summary, I have 3 jackets for sale. This Meteor series does not seem to make a size that fits me correctly, so someone is going to make out! I have the Meteor 5.0 in black size 2XL, Meteor 4.0 in black size XL, and a Meteor 5.0 size L in Black/blue/white.