CBR1100XX.org Forum

Sudco 4-1 stainless exhaust

CBX1260CC

Gentlemen and Ladies,

I've made the decision to buy a 2000XX and that process is in the works. Yesterday I came across a Sudco Stainless 4-1 system on E-Bay and decided to just throw a bid out and low and behold ended up the winning bidder. So-----now I have a new exhaust and not even taken delivery of the bike yet :icon_evilgrin: . I had a search and coucouldn't find anything on the site--no doubt due to my PC illiteracy on the Sudco system. I do admit to not going through the 28 pages that came up for the exhaust search. The part number is 502-s041 and every time I try to contact Sudco my computer freezes up so no luck going that route.

My question is can I install this system and retain the center stand??

Should I/ do I need to make additional modifications to optimise the performance of the bike with this system installed?

Thank you for any/all help.

Ricardo

To all who were so helpful with information Much Appreciated. Especially to such a newbie.

Called Sudco and they said pipe would work with center stand but of course will have to wait and see for myself.

I have made arrangements to purchase Fred's bike (2000 model XX) in Florida after a Very Pleasant transaction. He was EXtremely helpful in making the transaction work.

Have purchased a center stand stop from Stan as well thanks to recommendations.

Again THANK YOU for making a new guy feel welcome

When you get the header....

could you do me a favor and take some better picture of it prior to installation ?

I would like to see a picture looking at the bottom.... like if the header is flipped over, sitting on the ground.

I'm looking for something specific, that I think it might have, but I can't tell from all of the pictures I have found.