CBR1100XX.org Forum

Mint Dainese one piece suit for sale

Mint condition Size 58 Euro Dainese Safety Pro one piece suit.

My digital camera is on the fritz as soon as i can borrow one I'll take a pic of it and post it up

Here's a pic of a red one i found on another site

post-896-1222144163.jpg

I bought this suit in 2005 and have only worn it once for a track school.It's black with a few bits of yellow accents and it has a speed hump on the back.

The only marks on the suit are on the pucks,which have a tiny slight wear on them.

The suit comes with full CE approved armour everywhere,a built in pocket for the Dainese Back protector (not included) and carbon fiber patches on the shoulder and elbows,even the lining is removable.

This suit was a expensive suit when new,I paid $1650 bucks US for it in 2005.If you check out their website,It's comparable to the current Bora or W frame suit in looks and features.

$625 US obo

Shipping will be extra.

Either from my Canadian address or if you are willing to shoot me an extra $20 bucks to cover the gas costs i'll drive down across the border and ship it from my Blaine,Washington postal address.

I prefer paypal but will also accept a postal money order.

Pm or email me if your interested.

Thanks...Eric

I scrounged a camera today

I'm 6'3" 230 pounds with a size 36 waist and a size 50 chest.

I have big shoulders that make it just a little too tight,otherwise the suit fits me perfectly everywhere else.

It should fit anyone fine if they are between 6' and 6"3 tall as long as their chest size is a 48 or smaller.

The waist of the suit still has plenty of room,so it should fit ok for anyone up to about a size 40 waist.

post-896-1222228217.jpg

post-896-1222228178.jpg

post-896-1222228224.jpg

Jesus, Jaysus!

Never heard the song?

Oh, and bump to the top for our Northern brother from the Maple Nation.

Oh I've heard the song ............. it's just been a long time.

Bump

• 4 weeks later...

Bumpity.......

Open to any reasonable offer.

As a added bonus if required I'll include a free belt sanding of the pucks to your spec :icon_wink:

I scrounged a camera today

I'm 6'3" 230 pounds with a size 36 waist and a size 50 chest.

I have big shoulders that make it just a little too tight,otherwise the suit fits me perfectly everywhere else.

It should fit anyone fine if they are between 6' and 6"3 tall as long as their chest size is a 48 or smaller.

The waist of the suit still has plenty of room,so it should fit ok for anyone up to about a size 40 waist.

Jeez, nevermind the suit, with that description, are you single? :icon_biggrin::icon_wink:

aw shucks,been a long time since i was asked that :icon_redface:

:icon_mrgreen: Sorry...I'm been happily hitched for 27 years with my high school sweetheart.

aw shucks,been a long time since i was asked that :icon_redface:

:icon_mrgreen: Sorry...I'm been happily hitched for 27 years with my high school sweetheart.

That is WONDERFUL. I love to hear happy stories like that. :icon_biggrin:

I was only teasing, hope that's okay. I've got nine years in a relationship. Still, nice measurements. I don't know what you do to keep that figure, but don't stop. :icon_wink: