CBR1100XX.org Forum

Bird parts garage cleanout

have some stuff laying around that I need to get out of the garage. Most came off 2003 XX, (stock shock w/about 900 miles)sold, pass grab rail, gas tank with pump and Magknight protector, full fiberglass body work (drag race) AirTech one piece upper and lower w/o cutout for the head light, "stock" shape glass tank, 8 over glass tail, couple of front sprockets 16 and 17 tooth i think, both stock exhaust canisters, center stand, and a stock rear suspension link, and may have some other stuff laying around. I will sell the body work seperate if need be, but the cost was $228-tail, $687-tank, $687-upper. Will take $800 for the set. Open to offers on the rest.

03 street/strip Bird needs to go as well $6500 over $12000 in parts on it

post-5137-1217370749.jpg

post-5137-1217380444.jpg

post-5137-1218236157.jpg

have some stuff laying around that I need to get out of the garage. Most came off 2003 XX, (stock shock w/about 900 miles)sold, pass grab rail, gas tank with pump and Magknight protector, full fiberglass body work (drag race) AirTech one piece upper and lower w/o cutout for the head light, "stock" shape glass tank, 8 over glass tail, couple of front sprockets 16 and 17 tooth i think, both stock exhaust canisters, center stand, and a stock rear suspension link, and may have some other stuff laying around. I will sell the body work seperate if need be, but the cost was $228-tail, $687-tank, $687-upper. Will take $800 for the set. Open to offers on the rest.

03 street/strip Bird needs to go as well $6500 over $12000 in parts on it

How much for the 17 tooth front sprocket? Do you have the rear? Also how about the chain? Hit me up. I need this stuff. :icon_twisted:

• 2 weeks later...