CBR1100XX.org Forum

broken footpeg

Dano

Left side ankle wing broke off today. Tucking in the feet a little to hard I guess. Actually the casting was flawed.

Looks like a small crack had been on the backside a long time. 2002XX

Are there any cool aftermarket peg brackets. Ron Ayers wants $51.36 + shipping. Took awhile to find it. They call it the STEP on the microfiche.

Thanx

dan

Left side ankle wing broke off today. Tucking in the feet a little to hard I guess. Actually the casting was flawed.

Looks like a small crack had been on the backside a long time. 2002XX

Are there any cool aftermarket peg brackets. Ron Ayers wants $51.36 + shipping. Took awhile to find it. They call it the STEP on the microfiche.

Thanx

dan

Just saw a left on ebay!

here

I always did love the match game..

University Motors, which is a highly recommended seller here.

1-866-551-6478

I just placed an order with them yesterday, for the right step on my dragbike.

Mmmm not so much anymore. Ron Ayers smoked 'em on my last parts order, the shipping was lower and the parts were here fast.

University Motors was sold last year. Our typical discount is gone at least drastically reduced. The return policy was also tightened. Still good service though.

University Motors was sold last year. Our typical discount is gone at least drastically reduced. The return policy was also tightened. Still good service though.

Ahhh that explains things.

My neighbor said he could weld it for me at his work. Has a setup at Boeing for doing Aluminum. Gave it to him last night.

Thanx for the Ebay link Stan. I'll be bidding tomorrow if the Boeing thing doesn't workout.

dan