CBR1100XX.org Forum

Cleaning out garage of gear we dont use, New womens mesh pants added, 2 pairs

"Sold pending funds" Womens Tourmaster GX pants, W10/12, but these run small, they opnly have a waist that mesures about 30.5" and an inseam about 29", probably a W6? worn only a few times, probably less than 600 miles on them, as new condition, $50 shiped

Two Brand new KBC Racer 1 helmets, both size Medium, never worn, includes KBC helmet velour cover, the one that comes with the helmet

$65 shipped to Addy, not PO box, the blue helmet is identical to the one I have a picture of, but this one is my daughters, the one you will receive is new with protectant still on the shield, I only used my daughters because my son has to bring me the blue one were selling, it's at his house, but it's the same just new and never worn,

Hayabusa first generation rear grab handle, very good condition, great for chroming, $19 shipped

Hayabusa First gen stock shield, very good cond, $15 + shipping

CBR1100XX Blackbird speed screen, (tinted shield) has lower profile of pre 2001 models, $15 + shipping

Firstgear Thermal Jacket XS, worn twice, new cond $40

""SOLD"" Bike master soft luggage, saddle bags and tail bag,

""SOLD"" Womens Firstgear Vented mesh tex pants,

""SOLD"" One pair of womens Alpinestars womens SP3 Med gloves,

""SOLD"" Motopak saddle bags,

" SOLD"" Tourmaster Cortech GX jacket Mens XL

""SOLD"" Firstgear sport HT pants, with velco for sliders 36" worn once $45

""SOLD"" Nelson rigg pro Expandable tank bag, strap model,

""SOLD"" First gear thermal suit,

""SOLD"" Firstgear womens speed pants

I will probably have a few more items after I get done with the garage,

IMGP0425.jpg

IMGP0436.jpg

IMGP039525.jpg

IMGP040025.jpg

1b6c_1.jpg

IMGP9997.jpg

IMGP9981.jpg

Dibs on the pants, First gear ones!

The men's ones.

Which ones? I have two pairs on mens FG pants, size38" speed pants, with the leather overlays, and also size 36" HT pants, no leather overlays, both are a sport bike pants, tapered leg to wear inside the boot, but like I said, I wore the speed pants over my Sidi boots and jeans, they do not have full length zippers like overpants,

each are $45, plus shipping, an even $50 should cover it.

Is the windscreen a flat profile or is there and bubble to it...? pic?

Is the windscreen a flat profile or is ther any bubble to it? Pic?

it's more of a flatter profile,

I'll take the pants with the leather. My first instinct was to say both, but don't want to be a greedy bitch.

Ok well check, money order cash or $50 to my paypal scmyattb1@comcast.net and if you want both make it $85, remember the speed pants tex/leth are 38's the all textile HT's are 36"

let me know .

post-1941-1215398749.jpg

I'll take the pants with the leather. My first instinct was to say both, but don't want to be a greedy bitch.

Ok well check, money order cash or $50 to my paypal scmyattb1@comcast.net and if you want both make it $85, remember the speed pants tex/leth are 38's the all textile HT's are 36"

let me know .

I will take the ht's if still available.

Let me know and I'll PP. Ship to 79758 cheapest way. Mail Ok.

PayPal sent for the leather pants! Thanks. :icon_biggrin:

Ill get them in the mail today, and yo do know they are textile with leather overlays on the knees and hips right? I don't want any confusion, I'm sure you do from the description and pics, but just want to make sure every one is happy,

Please update what is left.....How hard is it to get the tankbag strapped down ?

Every thins is updated, I'm still waiting to hear about the GX jacket, the guy first in line is a local LEO and I'm waiting for his day off to try it on, but there are two in line for it,

Same on Thermal suit,

The tank bag comes with two straps, that stay on the bike, when the bag is not in use, I tuck the rear strap under the seat, the bag just un clips in two seconds, the bag is in great condition, it's just dusty from sitting on my shelf for the last two years, we still own two more of these bags that are color matched to our bikes, , and love them, I just don't need three of them since I sold my XX, this one is Black and Carbon fiber, personally I prefer the strap models, because they are lighter , the only down side is, there are two straps that say on teh bike, but when I had my Hayabusa, I pretty much never removed the bag.

you can see the size in the busa pic. it's probably about 13' wide, 14-15" long, and will expand up to about 14" tall,

IMGP64722.jpg

IMGP0005.jpg

IMGP0008.jpg

IMGP0009.jpg

IMGP0007.jpg

let me know .

I will take the ht's if still available.

Let me know and I'll PP. Ship to 79758 cheapest way. Mail Ok.

they are and their yours if you want them, PM sent

Any luck finding a job?

Concerned.

No not yet, I'm over qualified for allot of them, so they say, or I don't have the right cert's or licensing for the rest.

Not sure what I'm going to do. I was offered one at LAX and one back in Oakland, but I'm done with the 386 miles a day commute, and unless it means not losing my house, I refuse to be a week end dad and husband, but I might have to be back on the road,

I passed up on a manager job at a winery a few years ago, because it was going to be a 30K a year pay cut, but it was local and a Mon - Fri job, kicking my self in the butt every since, well my friend who got me in there called last Mon and said they have two supervisor positions that just opened up, wish me luck.

Still have the gloves?

My wife needs a pair sounds like they will fit

Can P/P you tonight.

Thanks......

Yes I do, but I'm in Utah till early next week, I can send some out when I return,

These are marked W Med, size 9, but I think they might be more like a small? when i get home, I can have one of my daughters try them on again and compare them to some Joe rocket W Med's we have?