CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB: Stock Seat

Anybody have a stock seat laying around they would be interested in getting rid of. I have a Corbin right now and am wanting to try switching to the stock seat. I am 6"7 and hope the extra height will help me out some. I haven't had a chance to try one yet so I figure I will just buy one and if I like it I will sell the Corbin, otherwise I will just keep the Corbin. Whoever I buy it from will have first chance on the Corbin if I do end up selling it. Thanks.

Joe

I am in Denver. Finding somebody here would be great, could be a pretty good deal since we would save on shipping both ways.

I guess if somebody has an extra stock seat, they wouldn't want the Corbin since they probably already have one. That wasn't smart logic on my part!

I'm in Fort Collins. My seat is in fairly good shape I would be happy to let you try it out. Send me a PM if you want to work something out. I have been wanting a Corbin for a while. I don't have any extra seats though so we would have to figure something out if you wanted to try it for a while.

Dave

Joe I live in Denver (Highlands Ranch area) and would be willing to swap for awhile to see if we each like the other's seat. No risk - no shipping costs. My stock seat is on my 2003 XX which only has 5K miles on it so it's in great condition. ILet me know.

I am in Denver. Finding somebody here would be great, could be a pretty good deal since we would save on shipping both ways.

I guess if somebody has an extra stock seat, they wouldn't want the Corbin since they probably already have one. That wasn't smart logic on my part!

what kind of corbin?

smuggler?

gunfighter?

I am going to take rossodave up on his offer. We are going to meet for a ride this Sunday. b_xx, you interested in heading up north for a ride. Maybe we could turn it into a little xx get together. I know there are a couple of other people in the area who try to get rides together. I will post up in the rides section later this week.

JB4XX, it is a gunfighter.

Where in Southern Indiana are you from. I am from Evansville originally. Moved out to Denver a couple of years ago. Kind of miss the area now that I moved away. Doesn't quite compare to the mountains, but I miss the river.

Near Corydon.

I have a smuggler with extra pad I would trade for one without.

I am 6'5", I would strongly suggest the peg lowering kit or switch to Buell rider pegs. I can ride all day with them and the corbin.

what kind of corbin?

smuggler?

gunfighter?

Sorry but I don't think I'll be able to make it this weekend as I have twins turning 15 this weekend.

Joe my twins turn 15 this weekend so I'll have to past on the ride - maybe next time.