CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: Ten Point Elite X-2 Crossbow $1050 OBO

For sale is a Ten Point Elite X-2 Crossbow, includes crank, two strings and 22 bolts. Fired less than 20 times for target practice. You'll definitely put your eye out with this thing. $1050 OBO.

Why has it been fired so little, you ask?

Itz like dis. See I be rollin' into to the woody 'hood with dis bad-ass muthafucka and don't even need to be blastin'. I flash the Ten Point Elite and the deer be like field dressin' and renderin' their asses. Then the deer pieces 'n' shit just be jumpin' into my portable muthafuckin' freezer. Dats the kinda of props you get with the Ten Point Elite. Proper respect muthafucker, it'll save you littl' bishes lotz of trivial work 'n' shit.

post-1763-1215186119.jpg

post-1763-1215186158.jpg

post-1763-1215186216.jpg

Complete Picasa Web Album

Would love to have it, but already got a crossbow.. Ten Points are some of the best though, Kinda like the Honda's in the motorcycle world.

I managed to shoot over 500 practice shots last yr could knock the nuts off a squirrel at 30 yrds. The 1 shot to drop a deer I fucked up on.. :icon_whistle: