CBR1100XX.org Forum

wtb xx swingarm any year

Looking for a swingarm for my XX

Let me know if you have one or if one is available or if you find one anywhere.

there is one on ebay but it is damaged.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...AAQ:MOTORS:1123

thank you in advance

le coqxx

Ping Northman. He had a spare at one point, not sure if he got rid of it with the rest of his XX stuff. He's also in Canada.

I have one spare. I bought one when I was thinking of doing a wide tire conversion, but couldn't find anyone to weld it for me. It was a bad idea anyway probabley. I went single-sided swingarm instead. I think it is missing the spacer on the left side and the chain rub-strip(?) is missing. It has the chain adjusters and the bearings look good. $75 plus shipping or make me an offer. There is also one for sale on ebay:Item number: 220217848373. It's from a company selling used parts,,, PM me if you want it,,, later

I have one spare. I bought one when I was thinking of doing a wide tire conversion, but couldn't find anyone to weld it for me. It was a bad idea anyway probabley. I went single-sided swingarm instead. I think it is missing the spacer on the left side and the chain rub-strip(?) is missing. It has the chain adjusters and the bearings look good. $75 plus shipping or make me an offer. There is also one for sale on ebay:Item number: 220217848373. It's from a company selling used parts,,, PM me if you want it,,, later

How big were you wanting to go, I have a 6 with 190 on mine,,,zxxx fits fine other than the centerstand. Clooooose.

Are ya say'n a zx14 swingarm fits the birds frame without any modifications?

I would like to go to a 190,and a stiffer swingarm.

Are ya say'n a zx14 swingarm fits the birds frame without any modifications?

I would like to go to a 190,and a stiffer swingarm.

I am finding out now, will let you know soon

But what I was talking about was a 14 wheel on a xx arm. and no there is some mods

I was wanting to go 240 tire and 8.5" rim, like I had on my ex-VTX. I am not sure that a tire that wide will fit on a Blackbird due to frame interference unless one off-sets the rim,,,

Will need a jackshaft.

I have 315 on mine and a 11.5 rim. O wait that is on the quad. Different kind of jackshaft.....

you know we should get out of this thread,,the cock might not like it...

I will start a swingarm thread in the gayrage for the zx shit

But if you don't find one Cock PM me and I might trade you mine before I cut it up . But you will need a 6 inch zx wheel.