CBR1100XX.org Forum

wtb - sv650 or something like that

After 3 years abroad im coming back to America from China and am looking to get back on a bike. I used to ride a Blackbird but am looking for something a bit smaller this time. If anyone knows of a sv650 for sale or something along those lines a heads up would be appreciated. I will be living in west Lafayette IN.

hgXX

After 3 years abroad im coming back to America from China and am looking to get back on a bike. I used to ride a Blackbird but am looking for something a bit smaller this time. If anyone knows of a sv650 for sale or something along those lines a heads up would be appreciated. I will be living in west Lafayette IN.

hgXX

I am in Pittsburgh for a bit and there is a yellow sv650R full fairing , Previous pit-crew owned for $4000, down the block at the local honda dealership..

This should be it..

give them a call if you are interested..

Welcome back to the states... your XX that had 6k miles on it when I bought it from you now has 72k.

Good luck finding that 650!

Wow Hobi,

That statement could have applied to both of us...You mean you took my new bird for a US tour already and racked up that many miles....

Thanks I am gonna have to give Walt a kick in the ass for giving you the keys...

sorry for the highjack....

If you want me to go take a closer look at the 650 let me know, or if that link wasn't the right number..

Welcome back to the states... your XX that had 6k miles on it when I bought it from you now has 72k.

Good luck finding that 650!

Wow just wow. Thats a 5hite load of miles.

Hope i can find what im looking for and

thanks to everyone for keeping your eyes open.

Im looking forward to riding again, its been way to long.

hgxx